Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Glitch.

ParScat

Question

Okay so ive been playing this game for about 4 or 5 days and something weird is happening to me. I played far enough to kill captain vor on mercury and after that it wont give me anymore planets/missions. One of my friends says it gave him a mission right after he finished it. Ive already taken off the ascarus or whatever its called that was attatched to my leg cause i was given scrap from a daily mission. I really like this game but this bug is kinda annoying as i cant make anymore progress.

2 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand that the ~New Player Experience~ has been filled with bugs but I can assure you that this is a vast improvement over the old system and ask that you bear with the game on this.

In order to help, I'll need a little more clarification. When you finish those types of missions, you should be getting a "Nav Segment," a piece you can place into your Navigation terminal to add a new planet. If you walk up to the front of your ship and interact with your Navigation terminal, it should automatically place the new segment and allow you to move on to the next mission.

If you're missing the nav segment, then it may be a good idea to fight Vor again in hopes that it was a one-time occurrence and that you will get the next nav segment this time. If that also does not work, then this is simply an unintended bug and should be reported ASAP- it should be fixed soon enough if that's the problem, but if you really want to move along sooner then it may be a good idea to ask Support. However, Warframe's Support has been very busy since U14 and may take a couple days to get back to you- that's not exactly the most fun experience but I hope you can forgive the game for being kinda buggy and continue to enjoy it.

Cheers!

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand that the ~New Player Experience~ has been filled with bugs but I can assure you that this is a vast improvement over the old system and ask that you bear with the game on this.

In order to help, I'll need a little more clarification. When you finish those types of missions, you should be getting a "Nav Segment," a piece you can place into your Navigation terminal to add a new planet. If you walk up to the front of your ship and interact with your Navigation terminal, it should automatically place the new segment and allow you to move on to the next mission.

If you're missing the nav segment, then it may be a good idea to fight Vor again in hopes that it was a one-time occurrence and that you will get the next nav segment this time. If that also does not work, then this is simply an unintended bug and should be reported ASAP- it should be fixed soon enough if that's the problem, but if you really want to move along sooner then it may be a good idea to ask Support. However, Warframe's Support has been very busy since U14 and may take a couple days to get back to you- that's not exactly the most fun experience but I hope you can forgive the game for being kinda buggy and continue to enjoy it.

Cheers!

Im still gonna play its just getting a little old. I actually have been getting nav pieces but when i go to my navigation terminal nothing happens. Ive beaten vor 5 times already and ive gotten a nav piece twice (i think). Also when i get nav pieces from other missions i noticed they also are not showing up in my terminal. Hopefully this gets fixed soon cause im ready for some more of the Warface experience! ^_^