Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Idea

ZombiezRGr8

So I had this idea for this event just pop into my head a few minutes ago and I was playing around with the idea. I want to see what they could do with the Idea of another faction of Tenno like rogue Tenno or something but Tenno that don't follow the Lotus. The event could be something like a new game type or new planet or area or not even an event now that I think about it. I personally think it would be amazing to have a boss fight with another Warframe like a posotive negative sort of thing. Tenno and Anti-Tenno or something. Or maybe it could be Tenno that follow in the Stalker's footsteps or Tenno that're brainwashed. Here's another idea Grinner or Corpus Warframes. Not like the Zanuka that the Corpus (Alad V) have. I guess that's all I have to say about this but if anyone else has any other idea post them! :D

Well we already have such lore sticking around in the game. 

If you were around for the specters of liberty event when the specters would added you would remember the "Red Veil Alliance" Which were only there for the one event.

It is still out there that they can serve some purpose in the game. Possibly a twist is that if you wear the syandana they gave you makes you more vulnerable to damage during said event where they turn rogue and go back on you even though the Tenno helped their people escape the Gulags in multiple places. 

Would still be something interesting to see.

Well, we actually DO have a rogue Tenno in the game, and you know who it is: Stalker ;P

Yes and I know that but that's not what I mean I want something more like a level you can actually pick on a planet where you must face these "Anti-Tenno" as I call them. I picture they will be (if this idea actually makes it into the game) like disfigured Warframes twisted by something or someone. There might be a boss fight with the Stalker (not as in he appears and disables your powers type of fight) or maybe there can be a quest going deeper into the Stalker's story leading to you fighting these "Anti-Tenno".

• 3 weeks later...

We actually don't know if the Stalker is a rogue Tenno, maybe the Stalker is just the regret the Tenno feel for killing those poor bosses.
Just Kidding, However I would enjoy it if Tenno who have done a specifiv amount of missions for one Faction would be able to act as Assassin for that faction. This should be done by joining other players missions, but can be done the other way too, since the Lotus doesn't like seeing their Tenno bonding with one of the factions that much.  To keep the Lore right, it cannot be unforseen that there is some "Tenno have to restore Balance" stuff in the storypart of this.