Geronimo, The Thunderfist

Raileks

HP: 150

Power: 75

Armor 150

Shield: 125

Speed: .90

Stamina: 90

Geronimo is a reckless brawler who loves to be at the center of the fight.  If he has history its his own business.  Complicated back stories are for people who can't get over their crap.  Geromino has a job to do and thats smashing faces in.  Geronimo loves his job.

Ability 1 - Hammertime

Geronimo charges whatever melee weapon he's using at the time with massive blast damage and sends enemies flying back into the walls

Ability 2 - The Lowdown

Geronimo shoots forward in a slide that leaves flaming streaks behind him(if hes already in a slide he'll just suddenly speed up) and knocks any enemy he hits sky high before they hit the ground hard.

Ability 3 - Mano y Mano

Geronimo tethers his shield to a target enemy.  Other enemies can't hurt Geronimo till that target is destroyed or the duration ends.  Geronimo must keep line of sight of the tethered enemy or the tether will snap(Geronimo lightning vanish excluded).

Ability 4 - Geronimo

Target a spot on the ground somewhere in your field of vision.  Geronimo will vanish into the sky in a flash of lightning and come back down as a bolt of lightning, with a major electrical melee buff and 100% status chance(for that one attack) to power slam everything in that area.  Ceilings cannot stop Geronimo from bolting into the sky/space when he pleases.  If used while tethered, the tether is hyper charged and will deal major electrical damage to the target during the entire ability regardless of whether Geronimo hits them with Geronimo.  Geronimo.

Edited by Raileks

Theres no movement with hammertime. its just a boom.  He can use his slide to shoot forward and then wam with hammertime.  But he could also hammertime and then lowdown forward to hit them from where he smacked them.

Edited by Raileks

Theres no movement with hammertime. its just a boom.  He can use his slide to shoot forward and then wam with hammertime.  But he could also hammertime and then lowdown forward to hit them from where he smacked them.

so is it Sonic Boom except with Blast instead of Impact

Edited by Hunter126

The Tenno seem like they have a lot of discipline and training and so it's hard to believe that the Orokin would have created a happy-go-lucky brawler and/or have a use for one. It also seems unlikely that such a personality would have emerged from the Tenno culture. As such, I would venture that Geronimo was created after the Tenno were awoken from stasis and born from the mercenary lifestyle.

Kind of sounds like a Rhino that wanted to be a Zephyr growing up.

Edited by Chaosnamed

Not all space ninja are cut from the same cloth.  Not all highly disciplined soldiers remain highly disciplined once the authority is gone.

and he did grow up.  He beat up a zephyr and took its wings.  Now hes a zhinor... or a Rephyo.  Whatever, hes a flying fist to the face.

Edited by Raileks

The Tenno seem like they have a lot of discipline and training and so it's hard to believe that the Orokin would have created a happy-go-lucky brawler and/or have a use for one. It also seems unlikely that such a personality would have emerged from the Tenno culture. As such, I would venture that Geronimo was created after the Tenno were awoken from stasis and born from the mercenary lifestyle.

Kind of sounds like a Rhino that wanted to be a Zephyr growing up.

XD i agree... most likly its just like "got any ideas?" "no" "well then, f*ck it"

why is his ultimate the same name as him

I want DE to make warframe serious again, the frames right now are silent and serious which makes them deadly

but U14 kinda made it cartoon-ish with now getting a pet (but I like the Kurbrows), Ordis isn't as serious and Mirage looks like she would be good for a party (i still love using her abilities though).

I don't want a frame that just creates mayhem for no reason, or can't be a ninja.

Edited by Hunter126

Cuz its fun to say Geronimo.

He doesnt cause mayhem for no reason.  He does it cause he's paid to. And this guy has hyper movement, a vanishing teleport, and surprise melee CC.  What isnt ninja about that.

You can be loud and boisterous and still be serious and deceptive.  If everyone was uptight it'd be boring.

Edited by Raileks