Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Excalibur Proto-Armor Be Back Someday?

manub

just asking the question, was short on cash the 1st time when it appeared & when I could after it was no longer available, just want to know if I just grieve it or if I can have hope?

N.B: easy on the hate posts "NO IT S MY EXCLUSIVE!" please, I m just asking

It's possible. We just don't know when.

The only true exclusives which have been stated by DE to never return are the Founders gear (Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime). Everything else is fair game to be released from the "vault" at some point.

itd be nice if they put it back up

having it only sold for just one week was a bad idea....ppl wouldve spent a lot more plat

if they had put it on sales only 1 week more I know I would have bought it

On the recent Devstream #34 Rebecca let loose with some info. Because of the hardship players had with Warframe bug issues since UD14 they'll be releasing Ultra-Hard level alerts. Where the prizes would be old 'Vault' items. <Waiting for the Braton (VIP) Vandal - With that awesome firing sound>

On the recent Devstream #34 Rebecca let loose with some info. Because of the hardship players had with Warframe bug issues since UD14 they'll be releasing Ultra-Hard level alerts. Where the prizes would be old 'Vault' items. <Waiting for the Braton (VIP) Vandal - With that awesome firing sound>

couldn t watch the devstream & summary not yet on wikia, doubting this will concern the proto-excalibur skin but nice news thanks

Edited by manub

thats sounds like a cool idea, unless the random alert generator misteriously generate them at 23:00hs with a 15min time to do it

I think most folks are looking forward to new anniversary content, though.

I think the Nyx-to-Nemesis reskin was a hot idea for a while.

Plus, we have that nice lotus design Dex Furis.  I think it'd be nice to eventually have a full set of lotusy gear.  Maybe lotus-hilted nikana?  Maybe a lotus-bladed Ankyros Vandal?  A compound bow with double-lotus limbs, with lotus-shaped bladed arrow points?