Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Stalker Prime

GGStorm

Now, i know this may sound silly or flat out outrageous, but think about it. Maybe, there can be some type of super stalker that appears after you kill the normal one a certain amount of times, or if you get every mark u can possibly get. Those are just ideas (not saying they're the best) but if this was to happen, what would you all suggest happen in order to fight him? Should there be an event? Should he become a boss like Vay Hex? Imagine: Dread Prime, Despair Prime, and Hate Prime...maybe he can drop some new Warframe parts or something.

stalker codex entry specifies he was part of the "low guardians" whatever they were, so I doubt a prime version would have been made

Well, if you don't know anything about them then why deny there can be a prime version, or super version if that's more acceptable?

Edited by GGStorm

Well, if you don't know anything about them then why deny there can be a prime version, or super version if that's more acceptable?

I said "doubt", not that it s not possible

just basic logic though,if tennos are cops, prime would be SWAT. "low guardian" seems like the rent-a-cop of the supermarket

But why?

Stalker, Harvester and G3 not enough?

It's just that it adds more game play and a new experience. I know every time a normal stalker pops up i get worried and cautious and it adds excitement. G3 only drops Brakk, and the Harvester drops the Detron... If they were to drop 3 items like the Stalker then they would be better imo.

How about Roller Prime those things should have a boss by now that spawn 50 rollers and then u die ,back in the day those rollers were op and annoying 2 of them could get u killed

0c7f8ebf0099a05554ae7e0670501815.gif

Shame it has LoL in it, couldn't find a gif without it :(

It's just that it adds more game play and a new experience. I know every time a normal stalker pops up i get worried and cautious and it adds excitement. G3 only drops Brakk, and the Harvester drops the Detron... If they were to drop 3 items like the Stalker then they would be better imo.

Well that just means you want better equipment, not another assassin.

Though if they did add another I'd rather it be something from the infested faction, they're the only ones without an assassin.

Well that just means you want better equipment, not another assassin.

Though if they did add another I'd rather it be something from the infested faction, they're the only ones without an assassin.

Exactly, that's what i meant in the first place. The same stalker, but a super version and an infested assassin would be great to.