The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Completely Unplayable Online

PeanutMonster

Firstly, I have been getting port errors since the latest hotfix.

Secondly, when I try to look for a squad, the matchmaking gets stuck on ''Finding Squad...'', making me unable to host any games.

Thirdly, people cannot join me when I try to invite them.

And fourthly, after trying to find a team for usually about 10 minutes, the game gets stuck on ''Please Wait''

This has been happening since the last hotfix. I have never had any port problems previously and usually the matchmaking has worked fine for me.

Currently i can't even see chat. I've had Strict NAT and Port problems since I started playing (Just before U14), but I was able to play with people, and could at least occasionally connect to other players, as well as always see all chats. Now I can't do anything multiplayer, meaning that all my stuff has to be done solo, which I really don't want to deal with. The ports have been forwarded, my IP is static and I even turned off my firewalls, all to no avail. Is this something everyone's getting, or is it me?

Same problem here, both for me and my friend..=( I can play alone but not with friends. 

Yeah, that sucks. I wanted to level up some of my weapons this weekend to get some Forma on them but I think it's going to take a while longer if I have to play solo :(