Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Doing Warframe? Stahp

Eugy97

I joined warframe 2 weeks ago, before the 14th update. I had a nice first inpact in the game and i sill like it. But since the new update... i don't want to play, i just enter for some allarms and rare stuff but for anything else isn't worth. This period for warframe is the worst! Immagine new players joining a see what it's going on right now... they will run away from the game and this is sad because it's a good game. I know that everyone for every bug blame the DDos attack but this isn't true, i can understand the connection problems but the other bug how can they be related to a DDos attack? SOmetime i think that this is a good exuse. I'll support the developers in this period but if they keep making updates that makes more bugs i will not play anymore.

What do you think about all this situation?

(BTW perfect english ^)

oh come on why are you @(*()$ crying, i ve been on warframe since U9 and this is the stuff man !! it s @(*()$ awsome !!! and i don t know how people find bugs, i never see one that bad

This is why COD exist...for them =u *raise a shield to protect himself from flame*

OMAYGAWDIMSORRYUNCLE!

I guess the DDoS attack would slow things down, many bugs are to do with networking and matchmaking, however the DDoS attack would keep some attention away from fixing those bugs as DE has only a few guys in that aspect and I imagine the workload has been quite large recently

SOmetime i think they rushed this update because elite players was waiting it for a long time and by rushing it they made a bug update. If they have to relase in the future a 15th update i think they should test it or make a test environment for the community so they will not relase a bugged update

oh come on why are you @(*()$ crying, i ve been on warframe since U9 and this is the stuff man !! it s @(*()$ awsome !!! and i don t know how people find bugs, i never see one that bad

The infinite loading screen bug, the please wait bug, the disappearing missions bug, just to name a few which are made me sad, upset, angry, disappointed, depending on my mood.

Oh yeah, and the we-don'-tell-you-how-long-till-kubrow-matures and we-don'-tell-you-how-many-times-the-interact-effective bugs, those were the worst.

You want DE to release an update with absolute zero bugs? hahahahahhahahahahaha!  Due to their small team of developers it's easier and quicker to find bugs if they release the update as soon as it's finished. This way the large audience that DE has (10million registered) can find find all the bugs by just playing the game instead of developers staring at codes into the early hours of the morning. This isn't to say that DE doesn't iron out bugs before the release. This update was a very large update just under one gigabyte so it was always going to be riddled with bugs but this is "open beta" you are here to find the bugs and suggest things that don't sit well. For any company to release an update with absolutly no bugs takes many months and a large team both of which DE doesn't have.

Does anybody else have suddenly firewall port 3960, 3962 problems...

MY friends and my brother have same problems...

I'm on my laptop and the game did say that I ignored it (didn't effect my play) because either it's a backlash from the DDoS or something to do with the chat server. I'll have to check my pc later.

Edited by Postal_pat

You want DE to release an update with absolute zero bugs? hahahahahhahahahahaha!  Due to their small team of developers it's easier and quicker to find bugs if they release the update as soon as it's finished. This way the large audience that DE has (10million registered) can find find all the bugs by just playing the game instead of developers staring at codes into the early hours of the morning. This isn't to say that DE doesn't iron out bugs before the release. This update was a very large update just under one gigabyte so it was always going to be riddled with bugs but this is "open beta" you are here to find the bugs and suggest things that don't sit well. For any company to release an update with absolutly no bugs takes many months and a large team both of which DE doesn't have.

Hey i'm not pretending anything and a updated without bugs it's impossible to make. I'm just saying that they should try themselves the game before updating it. I play BF4 and there's a community test enviroment that is helping for the newest update, this is just an idea :)

Hey i'm not pretending anything and a updated without bugs it's impossible to make. I'm just saying that they should try themselves the game before updating it. I play BF4 and there's a community test enviroment that is helping for the newest update, this is just an idea :)

We are that test group, "open beta" still in beta but it's open to everyone the game has not been released. Open beta also gives DE more money for development and more people to test the game.

EDIT: I've been here since late closed beta and the phrase "open beta" is the most misunderstood phrase on the forums as most players assume that the game is already released.

Edited by Postal_pat

We are that test group, "open beta" still in beta but it's open to everyone the game has not been released. Open beta also gives DE more money for development and more people to test the game.

I think that "Beta" doesn't mean anything. Look around the internet, every single game is in beta! I think that this is just a exuse for the game bugs

I think that "Beta" doesn't mean anything. Look around the internet, every single game is in beta! I think that this is just a exuse for the game bugs

It's more like a start up, if you can get money and popularity while having the game still in development wouldn't you go for it?

Guys, you do know this is an OPEN BETA right? Of course it's going to be full of bugs, so don't jump to conclusions about the fall of Warframe. 

Plus, a game is always going to have bugs. If you think can program something without having a single bug, then prove it.

Edited by SynergyDraco