Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place For Orokin Cells

Zaitei

Question

5 answers to this question

I go to kill Ruk, since it is the best way to obtain cells.

The mission is quite easy and fast if you bring with you people that know what they have to do. Ruk is not as tanky as it seems and should take like less than 3 minutes to kill if everyone attacks the weak spots at the right time.

When the chat will be visible again look for people to farm orokin cells on that mission, probably you'll find someone that knows what he's doing.

Actually I'm farming Saturn-Phoebe where I can find Powerfists, Napalms, Shield Lancers and Seekers (I need their mods). Generally there are from 250 to 400+ enemies in a single mission. 

It is not a very good place for Orokin cells (because you can find one of them every 2-3 missions), but it's good if you also have to farm for these units for stances/mods in general. 

I agree with the other posters. Run Ruk, Lephantis, or ODD. Ruk is probably the easiest and, therefore the quickest way to farm them, even though he has only dropped Cells twice for me. I have no idea how many runs I have done...

Seriously though, with the quantity of Orokin Cells required to build some things, the drop rate should be much, much higher.