Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Finally Got It!

PeanutMonster

I'm pretty sure that nobody has received this mod as a drop before getting it from transmutation. DE should make farming mods actually worth it.

I got it as a drop at 35 minutes into a apollodorus run and still have not had any luck with transmutation.

No, it drops, rare but that's why you work hard - all you proved is you knew how to spend credits and got lucky - GJ

I prefer having fun instead of farming one type of missions for two weeks. You should try it too.

Edited by PeanutMonster

As opposed to killing the same enemy over and over and... *gasp* ...getting lucky?

You're totally right - lets never play the game, just use the transmute button...

Heaven forbid you would bring a loki, nekros rad/viral builds and actually work a way to increase your chances, god no - playing the game? F*** that!

You're totally right - lets never play the game, just use the transmute button...

Heaven forbid you would bring a loki, nekros rad/viral builds and actually work a way to increase your chances, god no - playing the game? F*** that!

Considering that I have spent over 10 MILLION credits on getting this mod, are you seriously telling me that I have NOT played this game? My 1000+ hours of gameplay tells otherwise.

I prefer having fun instead of farming one type of missions for two weeks. You should try it too.

Yeah you're right cos grineer are only on one missio.... oh no wait hang on a sec...

The lack of logic defies me, just play the game - mix it up and know that anyone can press transmute

Time spent in game means nothing if you're not approaching it with some kind of logic, and the fact you spent 10mil in credits tells me you'd rather take a shortcut - more power to ya.

<waits for transmute thread from OP when it comes to gleaming talon....>

Yeah you're right cos grineer are only on one missio.... oh no wait hang on a sec...

The lack of logic defies me, just play the game - mix it up and know that anyone can press transmute

Stop being a d1ck and let him have fun, getting it from transmute is just as hard, you need to sink in tons of rare mods and creds. It can go from 36K- millions of creds. I myself spent 600K on transmute for fun not getting a decent stance. What's the difference with killing tons of people and spamming desecrate? One gets it for free while one doesn't. I got tired of the game for a week or two trying to farm Mawl raptor when it was released for a friend. Farming too much could cause you to get bored of the game.

Time spent in game means nothing if you're not approaching it with some kind of logic, and the fact you spent 10mil in credits tells me you'd rather take a shortcut - more power to ya.

<waits for transmute thread from OP when it comes to gleaming talon....>

Explain to me how he got 10 Mil creds to transmute? Right, playing the game.

Bombards are the only enemy who drop the mod. If I wanted to properly farm this mod, I would have to do Grineer missions for a very long time. 

Oh good - we've descended to name callin - was a bit overdue

LOGIC a)  - farm for credits, spend credits waste mods.

LOGIC b) - farm for mod, get credits, other resources and play the game whilst getting XP.

Play the game how you want - just don't brag like you got it to drop "wid all dat skillz"

''FAN ZONE - A place for lore or anything else you want to share!''

I shared a screenshot of me getting something that I have been trying to get for over 100 hours. That is not bragging. The only one here without any logic is you. Now get out of here.

The point being there are PLENTY of Grineer missions, do people even read?

When was he bragging? Bragging is like

"Hah, I got Crimson Dervish, you guys suck, Idc how I got it. I got it anyway so screw you guys"

Where was he bragging?

Try not to be too butt-hurt when people call you out on things.. you shared a screenshot of a random act - you didn't share a technique or improve the community's understanding of how to farm the mod - did you even say what mods you used to transmute?

And just telling someone to leave cos your nose is a bit out of joint is well - pretty laughable.

Also as a sidenote - you know other mods/resources drop when you're farming right? And that you can play with other people for a co-op game right? So all those missions - knowing what warframe is - turns you off? That's not my problem - I'm fully aware of what endeavours need to be undertaken but I take enjoyment in the satisfaction it was more on my terms and I enjoyed the teamplay

When was he bragging? Bragging is like

"Hah, I got Crimson Dervish, you guys suck, Idc how I got it. I got it anyway so screw you guys"

Where was he bragging?

10 millions credits was the reference - "it took me 10 millions credits, you think that's easy blah blah"....

Try not to be too butt-hurt when people call you out on things.. you shared a screenshot of a random act - you didn't share a technique or improve the community's understanding of how to farm the mod - did you even say what mods you used to transmute?

And just telling someone to leave cos your nose is a bit out of joint is well - pretty laughable.

Also as a sidenote - you know other mods/resources drop when you're farming right? And that you can play with other people for a co-op game right? So all those missions - knowing what warframe is - turns you off? That's not my problem - I'm fully aware of what endeavours need to be undertaken but I take enjoyment in the satisfaction it was more on my terms and I enjoyed the teamplay

I think you're just butthurt someone has it and you still don't. This is fan-zone, not players helping players, tons of people do these threads. When they finally claim Vauban, Hydroid, a mod etc.

Welcome to the fan-zone thread where we share our achievements.