Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Parkour.

BrazilianJoe

I would like to see parkour specific mods added to parkour rooms, that way anyone who hates parkour and never uses it will not miss out, and those who enjoy it greatly get a set of nice mods which benefit their playstyle.

Aviator might fit the concept loosely, and I have thought that a mod which decreased a frame's deceleration (like Zephyr innately has) might fit.

You are definitely not looking hard enough if you think only Void has secret areas that need parkour.

i actually noticed a lot of hidden places in different tilesets that you need to use parkour to get to and i like it :3

You are definitely not looking hard enough if you think only Void has secret areas that need parkour.

Anyway, he's suggesting something really interesting to look at.

This is another aspect to feel the Ninja vibe.( and Stealth, for the 1234th time...)

Where is stealth?

GPWAO7M.gif

i actually noticed a lot of hidden places in different tilesets that you need to use parkour to get to and i like it :3

Problem is, not many of them have rewards on par with the Void's.  That's why they go largely unnoticed.  For example, I was on an earth tile that required me to scale this large overgrown abandoned base.  Inside there was a hollow tree trunk I could jump into.  Inside was a door that only opened from that side and...a locker.  Which was locked.  Hopefully we see more of a reason to go through these areas eventually, though.

I find a lot of different hidden areas in most tilesets but there isn't usually anything worth getting in them.

Am I missing something?

Problem is, not many of them have rewards on par with the Void's.  That's why they go largely unnoticed.  For example, I was on an earth tile that required me to scale this large overgrown abandoned base.  Inside there was a hollow tree trunk I could jump into.  Inside was a door that only opened from that side and...a locker.  Which was locked.  Hopefully we see more of a reason to go through these areas eventually, though.

And there are mods that increases the chance of those lockers being unlocked. 

Well, secret areas that are actually worth looking for. Void canisters can drop mods, non-Void chests and containers do not.

Edited by PeanutMonster

there are many Secret Rooms here and there, yes! i've always enjoyed finding new Secret spots in tiles i've gone through hundreds of times before.

but... the ones outside of the Void are not worth going to. an extra Energy / Health Orb and a few Credits with a side of some Ammo isn't very useful when the ground is covered with that stuff already. q.q

but the problem is THERE IS NO NEED. i mean i LOVE the fact that there is, but what happens when you get there?? 3 cabinets full of credits?

Same as the Void Parkour areas! you spend all that time beating it and there's just 8 containers full of nothingness and maybe possibly an ammo drum.

Im pretty sure that this refers to rooms that actually have some challenge...not just a simple wallrun ._.

I call BS. There are quite the number of tiles with seret rooms that a small number of the playerbase know of( which require more than one simple wallrun, may need two). Besides the point is whether there are lot or few, the problem is that there is no true reward for finding these rooms, no chance to drop desirable mods. Basically I have no compelling incentive to fall behind my rushing squad to find these places or go to the ones I am aware of.

Did you add other one or are these the places you're talking about? (if you want to search them first, do not click the spoiler button)

I know,they are old, but every vet had some fun discovering them :). It just lacks something more...rewarding.

Edited by unknow99