Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Lore Wise ( Or Even Logic Wise )

adarazrad

wait I don't get it.

Are you saying that you want to do tests to upgrade weapons?

not really, that was just example to what i mean - snipers = sniping test even tho some weapons actually could use upgraded variant ( not strong as prime/wraith/vandal)

but there are mastery locked weapons, if lotus want us to be stronger, why to lock those till you leveling the S#&$ out of crappy weapons?

Lotus didn't force us to level those things up, the test were put out to make sure Tenno are ready to get to the next step of weaponry, no matter how bad you feel they are.

not really, that was just example to what i mean - snipers = sniping test even tho some weapons actually could use upgraded variant ( not strong as prime/wraith/vandal)

I see.

Your idea is not good.

It makes thing so much more difficult to do when getting something as simple as a weapon.

I could easily go buy a vectis BP on the market and not have to do some BS test to get it.

Well, I find doing test to get every weapons more boring than farming. And clantech weapons were added to make ppl realize Dojo lab's existence and important. Another reason to tell ppl why you should get in a clan or make one

dont you already got bored of farming/clantech? its the same thing over and over, also, test dont sound intresting more then farming? some good weapons that are not clantech ( like soma for example ) could use a test, that would make getting weapons more intersting

dont you already got bored of farming/clantech? its the same thing over and over, also, test dont sound intresting more then farming? some good weapons that are not clantech ( like soma for example ) could use a test, that would make getting weapons more intersting

Prime weaponry. That would be a good candidate, for one. 

Justification would be to see if the Tenno can wield weapons/Warframes of the Orokin and control it. 

I see.

Your idea is not good.

It makes thing so much more difficult to do when getting something as simple as a weapon.

I could easily go buy a vectis BP on the market and not have to do some BS test to get it.

i dont mean to evrey weapon, all of the weapons that exsit now will stay as market weapons, but some of the newer ones that will introduce soon could use a test/quest or even specific mission to the faction that weapon belongs to instaed of buying off the market/clantech

Nope, I'm fine with things right now, no need to feel it for me, thanks a lot.

Prime weaponry. That would be a good candidate, for one. 

Justification would be to see if the Tenno can wield weapons/Warframes of the Orokin and control it. 

i see rank 4 players with boltor prime and rhino prime, they are TOTAL noobs that thier friends helped them to get all this, this dont mean they are worthy to wield this, some prime weapon part could be hidden in secret tower rooms on specific mission type, locked behind traps etc , that would be fun

Nope, I'm fine with things right now, no need to feel it for me, thanks a lot.

well, a appriciate your opinion,but just going to market and press buy to get evreything getting a bit reptetive to me, and test to newer weapons or a quest etc would make it more intresting, also some weapons could come with thier own lore and quests like mirage

i see rank 4 players with boltor prime and rhino prime, they are TOTAL noobs that thier friends helped them to get all this, this dont mean they are worthy to wield this, some prime weapon part could be hidden in secret tower rooms on specific mission type, locked behind traps etc , that would be fun

I think locking the Prime weaponry behind higher Mastery Ranks and a small, fun test would serve as a good goal for those who want to get to the next 'tier', so to speak. 

well, a appriciate your opinion,but just going to market and press buy to get evreything getting a bit reptetive to me, and test to newer weapons or a quest etc would make it more intresting, also some weapons could come with thier own lore and quests like mirage

But then it'd be more time consuming.

Gaining weapons for achieving a specific task?  Sounds like every event weapon that ever existed.  It has been suggested that old events may get reworked into quests so players can revisit them which may allow the Vandal and Wraith weapons to come back as quest rewards.

Well, if it's easy to find, like guarantee drop/loot, it will be more boring to find it. If it's hard to find, Well, I don't think many ppl gonna like that.

Also, calling someone you don't know to be a noob feel kinda offensive to me. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Gaining weapons for achieving a specific task?  Sounds like every event weapon that ever existed.  It has been suggested that old events may get reworked into quests so players can revisit them which may allow the Vandal and Wraith weapons to come back as quest rewards.

thats a nice idea, tho some weapons just was grinding over and over, prova vandal is a nice example , not a true test but quest for returning weapons is nice

Well, if it's easy to find, like guarantee drop/loot, it will be more boring to find it. If it's hard to find, Well, I don't think many ppl gonna like that.

Also, calling someone you don't know to be a noob feel kinda offensive to me. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

i shuold edit noobs to newbies, but i mean that they dont understand a thing about the game and the drop behind those secret rooms will be RNG ( ofc ) well just suggesting ideas , got tired of clantech/market and i feeling new ways to get things ( mirage quest ) is more fun and more intersting and actually test your skills

But then it'd be more time consuming.

well mirage is time consuming only because you gotta build each part seperatly, also dont you tired already of grinding the weapons over and over? i would really like a new way to get some stuff and mirage is a good start

It goes all the way back to your OP.

Why would the lotus want you to test yourself to get a weapon?

It would want you to get every weapon you possibly can.

Well your dad wouldn't give you a minigun when teaching you how to shoot right away right? He'd start you off small with 9mm or something. I picture that's how Lotus does it. Or it can be a honor type thing where Lotus doesn't think your worthy enough to wield that type of weapon

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

well mirage is time consuming only because you gotta build each part seperatly, also dont you tired already of grinding the weapons over and over? i would really like a new way to get some stuff and mirage is a good start

Everyone has their own way of enjoying the game, please try not to put you own mind into others in order to convince them.

Everyone has their own way of enjoying the game, please try not to put you own mind into others in order to convince them.

i just said that its not that time consuming like mirage is, also, just saying my opinion here, got tired of each update = go to dojo > (insert lab here ) > research= wait 3 days (isnt that time consuming? )