Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Explain The Intricacies Of Kubrow Coloration/breeding?

Izchi

Question

I noticed on the trading post that there are kubrows of all shape, sizes, colors, and patterns.. can someone fully explain the different ones for each possible category of visual modification on a kubrow?

My kubrow looked like a lump of iron. :o

8 answers to this question

I noticed on the trading post that there are kubrows of all shape, sizes, colors, and patterns.. can someone fully explain the different ones for each possible category of visual modification on a kubrow?

My kubrow looked like a lump of iron. :o

Same as me here, looks weird XP

There's six patterns in total. But this can happen:

maXln34.jpg

This is my raksa batdoge. He's striped, but they're grey stripes on a grey base, so it looks like plain grey. I think the maximum number of colors on a single kubrow is three, so there you go.

Edit: The colors you can get are varying shades of orange, black & grey. There's also one shade of blue and one light green. There may be more but these are all I've seen so far.

EditEdit: Forgot builds :/ There seems to be three, skinny, medium and phat. However I've seen differences between medium built batdoges which I think may be related to gender. Also there's different eye colors too, the example above has red ones and my sunika has yellow eyes.

Edited by Crossflip