Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Integron (The Virtual Warframe) 2.2 [Updated]

Dark_Entity

DESCRIPTION: From the spoils of an old battle, some tenno bodies were had been recovered. Out of all the bodies only one had some conscious, as the allies tried to help their companion he was growing weaker. The only way to save him was through a machine forbidden for its potential, but the tenno had no choice. Hooking up his body to the machine downloading his mind, they released his memories into a holographic matter, the machine then streamed lighting though this matter causing the memories to fuse with the electricity. The electricity then had the ability to change form. The tenno was reborn. The lighting and matter then made a new holographic form that allowed the tenno to take a tenno like form.

NAME: INTEGRON (by Rexlars) - sounds suiteded for a guy

Malby          (by .ZEVA) (malware + byte) - sounds suited for a girl

(This story was bad but i need your help to edit it guys, also need a name)

STATS: 100 health, 120 power, 10 armor, 150 shield

(Squishy but abilities will make up for it)

ABILITY 1:

TRANSPORT: Allows Integron to change into a more release his body parts allowing him to flow around freely and puncturing through any enemies in his path

(supposed to be a good travel mechanic)

-Should look like galvatrons transformation (character from transformers age of extinction)

Duration mods - increases distance covered

Stretch mods - increases how big the radius of applicable damage is

Damage mods - Increases damage

Note* Does 75/125/175/250 puncture damage, proc chance of 25%

- covers a distance of 1m/2m/3m/4 meters

ABILITY 2

STREAM: Sends out wave of information to enemies confusing them on their targets

(Reduces enemies accuracy, not Nyx's chaos) (enemies look like they are in another world do to the virtual illusion)

Duration mods - increases duration of confusion

Stretch mods - increases distance of waves

Damage - increases the chance of them missing

Note* Has a duration of 10/12/15/20 seconds and a range of 10/15/20/25 meters 

ABILITY 3

VIRTUAL MATTER: Allows Integron to be invulnerable to damage by changing into pure virtual matter. Cannot attack during this move (to not make it over powered) (also helps with the squishiness).

- should looks more faded with a bunch of random lines surrounding him, each line contains a few pixels (to give a virtual look

Duration mods - increases duration

Stretch mods - no affect

Damage mod - no affect

Note* Has a duration of 10/15/20/25 seconds

ABILITY 4

TROJAN STORM: Creates a radial storm of pixels that knock enemies to their feet and deal 1000 damage in a 30 meter radius. Enemies get proced viral and has a 50% chance of getting confused

(enemy shoots at everything) 

- this should look like the radial fire blasts like the eximus but should have a more sandstorm look with pixels

Duration mods - increases confusion duration (if proced)

Stretch mods - range of blast radius

Damage mods - increases the damage

Note* Does damage of 750/800/900/1000, a radius of 15/20/25/30 meter, and a duration of confusion of 5/7/9/12 seconds

ABILITY 4 *another idea (by.ZEVA)

VIRTUAL REALITY: (insert name here) changes the map by making it his own world.

Slows enemies down and traps them in the radius, enemies that enter after cast will also be trapped, enemy bullets also cannot leave the radius

- no changes in appearance of map, the floor however should have a few random lines coming out, to give it a virtual feel(colour of the lines can be changed in appearance) (when you leave the radius of affect it will look like a cube that is see through [like tinted glass]. sort of like frosts snow globe but a cube with pixels)

Duration mods - increases duration

Stretch mods - increases radius

Damage mods - increases the slow down of enemies

Note* has a radius of 10/13/17/20 and slows enemies down in a manor of 40%/50/%55/%60%, stops at 100%.

I need a lot of help from the community to make this a better frame and I need help on name, story, abilities, looks, and alot more... post below on your opinion, ideas art, and don't worry you will get credit

Edited by Dark_Entity

Virus Overload: Sends out a virus in a range like 20ish that causes enemies minds to deteriorate and causes them to be on your side (deals damage of 1000 to enemies, surviving ones will then be on your team)

This is my only issue with your fan-frame. This ability is just the typical "press 4 to esplode into tiny bits". 

How about his body was digitized and he then possessed a warframe to make his own and one of his abilities is he can leave his frame and jump into any robot enemies to control them or into an allies warframe to give them a massive boost like a digital ghost

Edited by Zakharon

lolz stop criticizing and tell me what needs to be changed directly, only then can I add and change things to create an awesome frame.

1. I don't HAVE to tell you what to do.

2. It's up to you, the creator, to decide how it would be changed.

I've given the feedback I gave to you. 

"It's too much of a press 4 to explode everything ability"

That is enough for you to now begin to change it.

Regarding the Abilities:

Without further specification, Stream sounds like a worse Radial Blind. I don't know what you have in mind, but I would suggest making the ability have an AoE, but not around the player. I would have it be like a pixelated-looking sandstorm that affects the target area for X number of seconds.

Virtual Matter sounds a little boring right now. What if, instead of affecting the player, it affected enemies. Enemies in the AoE would become "virtual" and be unable to deal or take most forms of damage. However, affected enemies would take extra damage from electrical, magnetic, or virtual sources. Allies in the AoE would deal virtual damage. All that would mean is that they are able to damage virtual enemies. Essentially, it would be a more versatile version of Zephyr's tornado.

Having a virus as the ultimate sounds good thematically, but the one you have listed is also basically just deals damage. Instead of converting enemies, the ultimate could just infect one enemy, dealing damage over time and giving it an aura that infects other enemies with the same effect.

Regarding the Lore

I don't really think other species can be converted into Tenno. The Grineer also seem to have pretty weak minds given their genetic degradation. It seems unlikely that one would have enough will power to fight back against any form of psychic penetration or corruption. Here is my suggestion for the lore, going off of your original concept:

Though the Tenno's memories have been lost, all of their other mental faculties remain. Some choose to use their minds to their full potential, harnessing psychic energies through ancient meditation. Since the reawakening however, the Tenno have begun to rebuild. They have formed new memories and a new culture, putting their minds and bodies to work. It is only natural that the old ways be called into question despite their effectiveness. Pixel was the first Warframe to blend mind and matter, shedding the old ways completely and sending his experiences into the data around him. With control over matter both digital and corporeal, his form is simultaneously in two worlds, making him easily broken, but nearly impossible to catch.

I tried to incorporate your concept, but as you can see I was... liberal. As usual, these are suggestions, not demands. Feel free to use what you like, if anything.

Virus Overload: Sends out a virus in a range like 20ish that causes enemies minds to deteriorate and causes them to be on your side (deals damage of 1000 to enemies, surviving ones will then be on your team)

there's a problem with this one

part of the name is what the name of Volt's Ultimate is (Overload).

sounds like Shadows of the dead or like a multi Mind Control.

Ult:

Viral Trojans (100 energy):

Instantly blows up all weapons and any electrical machine including MOAs and drones, dealing a 75% viral proc (instead of the 50% health reduction, change to 75% health reduction) to machinery and dealing finisher damage in a pretty small AoE for each effected object.

Edited by jjpdn

Ult:

Instantly blows up all weapons and any electrical machine including MOAs and drones, dealing a 75% viral proc (instead of the 50% health reduction, change to 75% health reduction) to machinery and dealing finisher damage in a pretty small AoE for each effected object.

I think radial storm would be better because it protects you and gives you a change to run.

Ult:

sounds like Overload and Radial Disarm together with the KBOOOM!!!

and almost alot of ultimate's take long to cast, like Ember's World on Fire, Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm, Mirage's Prism and Nyx's Absorb (if you want it to be strong).

Edited by Hunter126

and almost alot of ultimate's take long to cast, like Ember's World on Fire, Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm, Mirage's Prism and Nyx's Absorb (if you want it to be strong).

How? Overload is more like electrocuting in a radius, and radial disarm disarms enemies in a radius, this is more of an attack pulled of by blasting enemies to their feet and having a chance of confusing them...

also i guess we could take down the wall of invincibility in that ult if its reasonable

Possibility of a new #4?

Upload: Press 4 to be uploaded into the "Digital World" where you can damage slowed enemies in y-radius for x-time without fear of taking damage/take less damage from enemies as you are now data streaming around them.

Basically you would transport (remove/change #1) yourself to an alternate dimension (upload into material data) where it's the same as where you just were (same game phase/maybe change hue to orange or blue), but time moves slower, and enemies are unable to damage you/damage you less, yet they still take damage from you via Viral(poison&electric) attacks (attack while in data form)

not sure if this would be possible, considering team play (maybe make it a radius bubble that when entered by team mates they gain a slight buff to accuracy and additional Viral (poison&electric) damage?)... but it would be an awesome #4

The current #4 sounds like Banshee #1 with Nyx #3

Edited by .Zeva

Possible names: 

Trojan

Microbe

Virtuo 

Virtua (Female)

Fractal

Fracta (Female)

Abacus (Personal Fav./an abacus is a calculating tool)

Analog 

Calculon (lol)

Calcula (Female)

Binary 

Numeron (like numeric/another fav.)

Stat

Integron (like Integrate) 

Just a few off the top of my head. 

Edited by Rexlars