Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Integron (The Virtual Warframe) 2.2 [Updated]

Dark_Entity

I assumed adding damage proc to a debuff, radius, and slow power would make waves of nerf cries. Do people think only powers that damage are useful? I have had more use from Nyx confuse than most damage powers. Gotta have utility just as much as strait damage, unless you love glass canons that revive all the time. Lol

Other names:

Byte

Giga

Mal (malware)

Ytokay (Y2k reference, but still looks Asian inspired) maybe even "Ytokay v14" (y2014)

This tablet and swipe make me look like I am am idiot that doesn't know how to spell. Lol

Edited by .Zeva

I assumed adding damage proc to a debuff, radius, and slow power would make waves of nerf cries. Do people think only powers that damage are useful? I have had more use from Nyx confuse than most damage powers. Gotta have utility just as much as strait damage, unless you love glass canons that revive all the time. Lol

Other names:

Byte

Giga

Mal (malware)

Ytokay (Y2k reference, but still looks Asian inspired) maybe even "Ytokay v14" (y2014)

This tablet and swipe make me look like I am am idiot that doesn't know how to spell. Lol

I wasn't talking about 1000 damage or anything like that. I was talking about LOGICALLY, Integron should at least harm them a tiny bit.

A bit like Vortex, which only does an almost minimal amount of damage every second.

Like, just so that the ability is more realistic.

And I hope it does something more than just stop at 100%. Like, I don't know, make them heal you or something by making them go backwards in time and 'retreating' the damage dealt on you or something.

lolz well I found Intergron pretty amazing after searching up what it was XD. any ways we cant have Integron too over powered with damage buffs, even it was little it would barely do anything on higher level enemies. I know it is still helpful but I think Integron would still manage without it.

cool overall idea but thought i'd throw in my 2 cents

story idea:

not all tenno fight from the front indeed some actively support from the rear integron fought the war from outside the battle entirely hacking enermy machines and relaying intel. After a while though integron began to want more standing on the back lines was all well and good but his allies were risking their lives so he used his power over the digital realm to construct a proxy to store his contentiousness allowing him direct access to the battle and a conduct for power use.

ability:

(sorry for stealing the ult name)

virtual reality

intergon adjusts enemy comms and disrupts visual aids to convince enemies that nothing is wrong

returns all affected enemies to unalerted state within an aoe X distance. enemies remain in this state for X duration heedless of damage or noise (balanced as needed)

Edited by mrgw4

story idea:

not all tenno fight from the front indeed some actively support from the rear integron fought the war from outside the battle entirely hacking enermy machines and relaying intel. After a while though integron began to want more standing on the back lines was all well and good but his allies were risking their lives so he used his power over the digital realm to construct a proxy to store his contentiousness allowing him direct access to the battle and a conduct for power use.

ability:

virtual reality

intergon adjusts enemy comms and disrupts visual aids to convince enemies that nothing is wrong

returns all affected enemies to unalerted state within an aoe X distance. enemies remain in this state for X duration heedless of damage or noise (balanced as needed)

um what number ability do you think this should be and also does anyone else like this??

story idea:

ability:

virtual reality

um what number ability do you think this should be and also does anyone else like this??

I don't like the story but I like the power. It should be #2. 

Nothing interesting. Author is definetely inspired by transformers and lacks imagination. Abilities have no unique mechanic, another squishy warframe would not be accepted due to lack of medium- and heavy-armored warframes.

I only used the first ability in correlation with transformers, also although warframe doesn't have a lot of heavy tanks i think it is reasonable. It is a space ninja game, and in real life ninjas are more likely going to be strong, but not buff... also, tell me where did we go so wrong, how do the ability have no mechanic, thats like saying trinity only heals 1 health point...