Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error Updating The Launcher (I'm Not Allowed To Run The Game)

TRCGeminis

This error started suddenly, just today around 10am. I mean, a few minutes before and had managed to get into the game and was waiting game on my ship, when suddenly factory a message from the game saying "make sure your firewall allows the connection to ports 4950 and 4951," then proceeded to close the game in my firewall and check if the game had Warframe permissions to connect or not. Check my Avast internet security and everything had by all permits, also check the windows firewall and also everything in order.

Already checked all firewall permissions and was returning to run the game, but something happened to me that I had never happened before running the launcher Warframe, I came out the following:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-errorwarframe2-9018155.html

Wear hours trying to fix this, uninstall and install the game again, restart the connection of internet and change nothing, not even obviamete arrangement and do not think anything is my router or my internet, as I have a brother who plays same game in the same house with the same router, the only thing that would change each have their own pC, and I repeat does not change anything, the only thing hise was what I mentioned above. I even asked my brother from your pc inciara passing game have already is not presented this error. So please ask me to help with this, because in the game I invested some money and do not fall into grace suddenly stop me from playing.

So I please ask me to help with this, because in the game I have invested some money and do not fall into grace suddenly stop me from playing, and if they ask I am from Mexico, and had not had any problems until now