Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doing Mid-High Level Missions Solo Doesn T Feel Worth It Now

thegamer118

i m using a synapse, piercing hit doesn t give me any bonuses

I have solo'd pretty much every node in the solar system using the synapse for the most part, and can tell you something is seriously wrong if you are having trouble with vor on mercury, synapse when well modded will pretty much kill anything in the game, up to and including lvl 80 corrupted gunners, in a swift manner. would also like to add that the synapse needs at least 4 forma, preferably 6

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

I have solo'd pretty much every node in the solar system using the synapse for the most part, and can tell you something is seriously wrong if you are having trouble with vor on mercury, synapse when well modded will pretty much kill anything in the game, up to and including lvl 80 corrupted gunners, in a swift manner. would also like to add that the synapse needs at least 4 forma, preferably 6

can you show me your build ? my synapse is recent

For players who really want to solo. The focus of this game is co-op though. I'll see if I can find the devstream where they said this. 

it s still not an excuse to put us through hell because we re solo, i can t @(*()$ solo vor on mercury, I CAN T SOLO VOR ON MERCURY THE EASIEST BOSS THE FIRST BOSS 

Edited by thegamer118

i m rank 9, and i m only a "hunter" because i bought a prime access giving excalibur prime and the hunter badge, what s your problem

LOL dont go so defensive, what caught my attention is exactly the fact that said prime access expired so long ago that i would expect anyone that was playing by then to have overcome the initial struggle you mentioned in the op, only that, not judging.

On thread i went through the same thing, wasnt until i got rhino (with plat, you can slap me in the face) that i got past vor, and a full team as well.

• 1 month later...

Vor is one of the hardest bosses - I have had trouble with my level 30 Rhino armed with level 30 equipment. The Jackal went down in seconds (literally between 2 and 4 seconds), but Vor really made me work for it.

I accidentally took down that Osprey boss without realising it, and killed the Melee Grineer Boss way too quickly- but Vor is really hard work.

I guess that now that bosses scale with level Vor might be even harder.

Edited by Eudamon

it s still not an excuse to put us through hell because we re solo, i can t @(*()$ solo vor on mercury, I CAN T SOLO VOR ON MERCURY THE EASIEST BOSS THE FIRST BOSS 

then you're really off with something on your gear. Do you check damage resistances? Damage types?