Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Do Exp Non-Casters Warframes, Like Oberon?

EmbedFire

I think it's more difficult to exp that warframe (cuz terribly low damage at this time) in oppose to Ember / Volt which makes  your screen broken by their damage :D

As you probably know:

- If you kill enemy with weapon, the experience is shared between your warframe and weapon itself by 50-50 %

- You get a bonus 50% experience from all kills at the end of mission.

- Extermination, Assassination, Spy &​ Sabotage mission types give no bonus experience for completion

So, do you preffer fast rushing some missions, or play endless defense / survival?

I think that going through 10000 waves have no sense:

... killing a level 100 Napalm would grant 1213 exp, which is less than twice the exp you would get from a level 3 Napalm (623) ...
Edited by EmbedFire

i lvl up frame with only melee weapon at survival mission solo..

you just need health mod and life strike on you melee.

any way if you have friend go pluto DS def.. 20-25 waves 2 times and you be lvl 30 [more or less]

Survival will always be the best due to the amount of heavies.

Oberon : Go into some random Corpus place since his 4 does more damage with impact.

Spam 4.

Most frames have an AoE somewhere. Even Hydroid can go barrage build + low level dark sector. Only stuffs like Nekros will have to start leeching or grab a lv 30 guns and start soloing for a long time. ( well, a couple of hours at most if you do void survival)

But of course, the best way to level anything is to farm at the same time after you get all the required mods. (Like Oberon only need Reckoning , Fleeting and Streamline to start leveling) Farming Keys at interception while leveling is one way to make sure you aren't tired of repeating the same map.

Edited by Zeitzbach

I level frames on all of those map types and get bonus xp from them every time. Not quite sure how you're having problems with that. I also tend to level frames using only my primary weapon(karak for me). you don't have to spam powers constantly to get xperience.

I stopped using WF powers during leveling a whle bback, only putting on shields and HP mods. you can go through the entire game relying only on the weapon damage output and accomplish the task.

Edited by -LTO-Malachi

I level frames on all of those map types and get bonus xp from them every time. Not quite sure how you're having problems with that. I also tend to level frames using only my primary weapon(karak for me). you don't have to spam powers constantly to get xperience.

I stopped using WF powers during leveling a whle bback, only putting on shields and HP mods. you can go through the entire game relying only on the weapon damage output and accomplish the task.

The frame gets all the kill exp if you use the power to kill them. Frames have double exp requirement because of this reason.

Also, there's the "Cast bonus" you get from using ability power. Using 4 and getting that 130 exp may seems small (since that exp is also shared) but spam it through out the whole stage at least 100 time in a survival and it becomes 13000 = 26000 (end of stage bonus) = 5250 to warframe and the rest split to your weapon which is not a low amount.

Edited by Zeitzbach

The frame gets all the kill exp if you use the power to kill them. Frames have double exp requirement because of this reason.

Also, there's the "Cast bonus" you get from using ability power. Using 4 and getting that 130 exp may seems small (since that exp is also shared) but spam it through out the whole stage at least 100 time in a survival and it becomes 13000 = 26000 (end of stage bonus) = 5250 to warframe and the rest split to your weapon which is not a low amount.

Fair enough, I never bothered to crunch the numbers personally, but I can see how that'd speed up the process, for the frames at least.

well, unless you're going to leech, INtersection + Ability spam + AFfinity quest is how you're going to be leveling Sentinel and Kubrow solo because they kill too slow. THey get 100% of the bonus exp from power using, affinity quest and end-of-mission reward but not a single from your kills.