Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Are Alive?

DarkLordX2

I dont know how anyone can come up with the tenno being energy when every lore we have clearly state we have a body. It just makes no sense at all.

Maybe you should think of our abilities more like havoks or cyclops from xmen. They both need technology to keep their powers in control.

I suggest the tenno arent even capable of choosing what energy / effect they produce. But they all have some kind of prefered power hence the orokin built the first frames according to their main or strongest power. The right shape to focus the strongest abilities.

I dont know how anyone can come up with the tenno being energy when every lore we have clearly state we have a body. It just makes no sense at all.

Maybe you should think of our abilities more like havoks or cyclops from xmen. They both need technology to keep their powers in control.

I suggest the tenno arent even capable of choosing what energy / effect they produce. But they all have some kind of prefered power hence the orokin built the first frames according to their main or strongest power. The right shape to focus the strongest abilities.

Pretty sure, Havoc doesn't "need" assistance, and Cyclops only needs assistance because of brain damage.

The energy thing comes up to explain how the player can possess multiple frames.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

Pretty sure, Havoc doesn't "need" assistance, and Cyclops only needs assistance because of brain damage.

The energy thing comes up to explain how the player can possess multiple frames.

I thought Cyclops NEEDS assistance because he can't control his powers. At all. Unless he permenantly closes his eyes. At least that's what all the movies before he died told me about him. 

Sorry to derail. continue.

That is just from one source, and we are not sure if that source is true (unreliable + potentially biased narrator). 

For all we know, it could be just poly-Tenno, since there are some Warframes that have weird anatomies. 

Exactly why would you need to be out of energy if the suit is intelligent enough to shape around you?

And no, we have exactly none source for it.

All vor is telling us, is he found out that the energy you see and the abilities you can use, the so called space magic, doesnt come from the suits. Instead the tenno inside has to be blamed for.

And also no examination could proof this also.

Edited by sp33chle55

I thought Cyclops NEEDS assistance because he can't control his powers. At all. Unless he permenantly closes his eyes. At least that's what all the movies before he died told me about him. 

Sorry to derail. continue.

He was in a plane crash as a kid, which is he was separated from his brother,  They thought one another were dead. He got brain damaged, leaving him unable to control his powers properly. 

That was retconned for a much stupider explanation, but the brain damage story was the original explination.

He was in a plane crash as a kid, which is he was separated from his brother,  They thought one another were dead. He got brain damaged, leaving him unable to control his powers properly. 

That was retconned for a much stupider explanation, but the brain damage story was the original explination.

Movies. Ruin. Everything. Only lesson I took from that. Just like Wolverine's claws... 

There's nothing to get the suit around you, which is why I think we sort of grow them.

Where is the source of that. All I know is the materials you need to build a suit clearly have nano and biological technology in it.

Would make sense if we kind of absorb the building materials, but we have a foundry physically building things.

Edited by sp33chle55

Where is the source of that. All I know is the materials you need to build a suit clearly have nano and biological technology in it.

Would make sense if we kind of absorb the building materials, but we have a foundry physically building things.

I stem my evidence from the fact that nowhere in any suit have seams. Lol. 

And I'm sure we've all seen the warframe's backs enough to see there are no damn zippers! 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

1) Where's your proof that ALL the children on that ship were Embers? If mine is just an assumption, yours is too. It's just as probable the children on the ship were MANY different kinds of "young Tenno," and Kaleen just had interaction with one that HAPPENED to be an Ember.

2) You ALSO seem to be under the impression that the old woman is TRUSTWORTHY. While she SAYS she doesn't know anything (implying they didn't) there are TWO possibilities that throw that into question: 1) she was lying, 2) plausible deniability (that is to say: she REALLY DIDN'T know anything, but the children were sent nonetheless, and she was kept in the dark about it to keep the whole thing under-wraps - like some CIA or military operations not telling the U.S. President what's what IRL).

3) To potentially explain the rest, I'm going to ask you follow this timeline:

1) I admitted that I was assuming the entire time I typed that, And furthermore I don't even think I accused you of assuming either so why get defensive?. I ASSUMED because Kaleen didn't return with melted limbs from a saryn and because it was ember's story there were only embers on the ship.

2) It was a theory, i don't think she is fully trustworthy, but it does say something about the story. or like you said, she could have been hiding that the tenno de aged as they returned.

3) you didn't ask me anything about the "timeline" you put, you just spouted a bunch of stuff. I already know the whole story already, I have read the codex many times, and have brainstormed many times about it.

4) I do not agree with your children theory, It just seems too out there to be really possible to steal that many children with no one noticing, for tenno later to become a myth and a mystery. People would connect the dots, or recognise the children in some way. Mothers don't just FORGET, unless they are dead, and when reading the logs in mags story, people were still alive and fighting.  It's a pretty long shot, but hey maybe lol.

in any case, I just wonder if that happened, where are the humans that used to be around? are they all grineer and corpus now?? I mean they won the war right? so what gives?

Edited by jennibear

And I'm sure we've all seen the warframe's backs enough to see there are no damn zippers!

I see that logic working for our present technology, but i dont think we can project this into the future. :-)

No seams? You must be looking at different 'Frames than I am, 'cause I can see plenty of those in most...

And given that we're talking about the products of NANOMACHINES, SON and similar ultra-tech material engineering there seems to be no reason to assume any openings for the ingress and egress of the wearer wouldn't close seamlessly, anyway. These rather obviously aren't the damn jeans you're wearing.

I think it is not. Obviously.

How do all of them use the same liset with the same kubrow and sentinel on it. Multiple tenno just doesnt make any sense.

For sure, we are producing/cloning/rescuing/discovering tennos with every frame? No evidence at all for such a thing.

How can they not suffer from dna integrity then like kubrows and the grineer?

It just doesnt fit the lore anymore.

Edit: with the upcoming focus system it makes just less sense than before.

2nd edit: another thing that bothers me with the multiple tenno theory is that you dont even have to rescue one in order to use a newly built frame.

A tenno is not required entirely to use/build a new frame.

Edited by sp33chle55

4) I do not agree with your children theory, It just seems too out there to be really possible to steal that many children with no one noticing, for tenno later to become a myth and a mystery. People would connect the dots, or recognise the children in some way. Mothers don't just FORGET, unless they are dead, and when reading the logs in mags story, people were still alive and fighting.  It's a pretty long shot, but hey maybe lol.

in any case, I just wonder if that happened, where are the humans that used to be around? are they all grineer and corpus now?? I mean they won the war right? so what gives?

You must have a lot of faith in humanity. Some "mothers" sell their children even now. You think that in the far future Orokin wouldn't find enough children to experiment on? Also, if they were tyrants, maybe they didn't ask these mothers.

Recognize the children twisted by the Void in some unimaginable ways, when even their genetic structure may be changed? Impossible.

After the fall of any empire there's always a fight for power. And after a long and exhausting war that empire just vanishes, leaving self-appointed emperors fight each other. Grineer and Corpus are the major forces that were the strongest during that fight, hence they are that powerful now.

If this has already been posted then ignore this please...

While I heard different stories, for example that every Warframe just exists once (One Loki, One Ember, and so on..) and also that, that for example one Loki gained the status and change of Loki Prime due to exposure of the Void.

But I am pretty sure that in the prologue, where you have to fight Vor he mentions something with us being a form of Energy.

No, he just tells us that he examined a lot of warframes, because he believed that those frames are a kind of a weapon. But he couldnt find any evidence that the frames produce that energy. So now he believes that the energy fueling the frames comes from the tenno inside. And the frames shape those energy.

Hes just being a bit metaphorical, because he has no clue at all how we "work".

Edited by sp33chle55

they don't eat or breath

Well actually, I remember noticing a long time ago (Donno if its still in the game or not) but if a level is covered in ice, where your shields are halved, stand still and you should be able to see your Tenno breathing out very faintly.

I personally believe we are more human than we think. I mean, we are keeping doglike animals and not just like a cold weapon. How we interact with them makes me believe we got an emotional bond with them. So, yeah, i think we are alive, we breath and eat.