The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction

KaireFeare

Hi, my name is KaireFeare. I think I started in 2013 somewhere in mid I think

I'm a rank 8 in Warframe. I came in when it was open beta if I'm right.

I did the tutorial and everything, I killed Grinner :D. 

My starter frame was Excalibur. My first crafted frame was either Frost Prime or Rhino. Back then at that time I didn't even know how to mod XD. I always pulled out my Lato. Lato only no mods, never used Braton and Skana. When I first got my Shade I was so happy I was liek this " OMG ITS HERE HEREHEHREHEHREH " and I just fangirl'ed over it.

Back then farming bosses were real easy. Rhino was easy to farm as well as Mag and Loki and other frames. 

So lets time warp in to 2014, right when Damage 2.0 came out I quit. I just never got the hang of Dmg 2.0. My weps were weak. All of them and I was defenseless and useless. Not even my melee works. So I stopped playing for 5 months in 2014. Until maybe 3 weeks ago I started playing again. But I still can't pick it up. But for now I tried editing some of my weapons. When I first came back in 2014 I was like wow nice hud DE. 

I currently go Rhino and Iron skin with Rhino Stomp. I only roll with my melee. No primary,secondary, or sentinel. I recently crafted like 15 items in 1 day and it was a record. I crafted some new melee's. I think it was Ether Daggers and Dual Ethers along side with Nikana and Dual Zorens. Sadly had no catalysts XD

But I've returned from my sleep. 

I shoulda said this from the start but the reason I came to Warframe is because Digital Extremes is amazing and I love them

#DigitalExtremesForLife

Oh and I never got the hang of Dmg 2.0 because I'm stupid.

Annnnd I'm young.

If you want you can guess my age XD