Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Survival Strategies

UltimateSpinDash

Question

So after seeing a video I decided to make a max duration Loki build for permanent invisibility. I tested it on a T2 Survival and got to 25 Minutes before running out of oxygen.

Defeating the enemies was not the problem, but I found it hard to have enemies to kill.

My question is, how do I get enemies to attack my in large groups so I can kill them faster and get more oxygen?

What I did was cloak and using decoys to attract enemy attention, since decoys have a higher threat value. However, I rarely saw more than 6-12 enemies in a large room. I stayed in a room as long as it had life support capsules and then moved on to the next.

Do you guys know any more efficient methods?

4 answers to this question

I have a similar problems with not being enough enemies, and it depends on several factors, if there is no threat at the time, they will do absolutly nothing, their spawn is a bit speratic and they will chase after you for a good distance rather than just spawn at a closer spot. So for the most part, it depends heavily on luck and location, Large open maps are best in terms of location, but im not sure how use full a max duration build would attract the enemies. And at times, nothing will spawn no matter what so that's the luck coming in.

Edited by Incrodon

done this one on T3 survival with a 27 seconds invi and survived for 35 mins, well i brought the wrong primary and leveling my secondary, found out that mobs spawn better at the largest area and the area with the most life support capsules cramped.