Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A True Challenge

VestaStorm

I want to see a challenge, I don't want to limit my playstyle for something that isn't as challenging enough. I mean sure i can go on to a tower 4 survival with op stuff, but what it takes 40 some minutes with 4 people actually become difficult. I mean I could solo a tower 4 defense but that isn't very rewarding just limiting yourself for a decent reward you could obtain much easier. I want to see a challenge that will make rhinos with brakk, boltor primes, and dragon nikana tremble. I want to see a mission when your op stuff is weak. Similar to nightmare mode but even harder, where there is a reward for difficultly. I want a challenge where the enemies don't 1 shot you as that isn't a challenge when there is 20 enemies after you, that is run away and hope to not get hit. I want a challenge where I could solo or team with 4 people and the difficultly is near the exact same. A challenge or a boss where you need to be careful, not a 1 shot kill but one where your life and shields dont regenerate and you actually have to be careful about what hits you. A challenge where stuff is actually level 100 from the start and weapons that melt everything in 1 second are now equivalent to normal weapons. I want to a see a challenge that will make people cry and rage quit, a true worthy challenge.

Edited by VestaStorm

I challenge you to a race to 10 in conclaves. europa.

beat me 10 times before I beat you 10 times.

there is no greater challenge then a live opponent

I'm in game now

only rules are no QT no Rage no Reflex guard. no abilities allowed no invisibility

Edited by Rompido

I am on my backup computer and have not updated warframe in a while with a download speed of 4kbs, i would love to accept such a challange right now but alas my computer does not want that to happen. ):

Edited by VestaStorm

*sniff* *sniff* 

Do I smell . . *sniff* . . FEAR!? 

I tend to give everyone the benifit of the doubt.

but if he isn't up for it. I"m still here. waiting. anyone wanna take me on? anyone?

PS. before i start. i need 20 mins from this post to be ready. ( my wife just got home)

Such testosterone. This thread is gonna die of irrelevance to the original post (cause there's totally discussion content in there anyway) and I'm gonna laugh.

So lets get this train back on topic

I just find that there needs to be something where the most experienced players are challenged regardless of what weapons they have and the rewards are of extreme value

I just find that there needs to be something where the most experienced players are challenged regardless of what weapons they have and the rewards are of extreme value

the answer is conclaves.

nothing else maters. PVE for 1 hour + in T3 or T4 survial is still not as intense as 1v1 a damn good PVP player.

I got the wrong impression from your first post, I'm sorry.

Regardless, this might help if you're looking at PvE solutions.

Edited by Vastaren

Go fight Lephantis. He scales pretty well, granted, he just becomes a bullet sponge for the most part...but still. 

here you go. PVE stuff.

http://youtu.be/fbWptt4aN_Y?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

1 hour and 22 mins. fighting 160+ level stuff.

http://youtu.be/FhOl2A7QDY8?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

soloing lephantis. in under 5mins.

http://youtu.be/PwyE803tvxw?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

me playing one of the best PVP'ers in this game currently. and I lost.

everything else was easy.

I'd rather they come up with ways to create challenge without using bullet sponges, magnetic procs and gratuitous knockdowns

I'll kill you without magnetic procs and gratuitous knockdowns.

wanna go bows only? on phobes? 300 conclave rating is the limit there.

here you go. PVE stuff.

http://youtu.be/fbWptt4aN_Y?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

1 hour and 22 mins. fighting 160+ level stuff.

http://youtu.be/FhOl2A7QDY8?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

soloing lephantis. in under 5mins.

http://youtu.be/PwyE803tvxw?list=UU9YCOyx_c2eRSDY5oM-tCLQ

me playing one of the best PVP'ers in this game currently. and I lost.

everything else was easy.

Why are you quoting me? I didn't ask for any of that.

ummm you said "go fight Lephantis. so i added a video where i solo Lephantis "yawn"

and i added a video where i so a 1 hour and 22 min survival "yawn"

to make a point which you missed. what you listed is easy "yawn" and what i i did without your influence was easy "yawn"

only live player vs live player is hard.

ummm you said "go fight Lephantis. so i added a video where i solo Lephantis "yawn"

and i added a video where i so a 1 hour and 22 min survival "yawn"

to make a point which you missed. what you listed is easy "yawn" and what i i did without your influence was easy "yawn"

only live player vs live player is hard.

Well, 

1.) I never said Lephantis was hard. I said he was a "bullet sponge". 

2.) That video is very very old (didn't watch passed the 1st few secs). That UI is from what, 2 iterations ago? Go fight the recently buffed Lephantis. However, I'm not sure how he scales against one person. 

3.) I "missed" your point because I didn't bother to look at the vids cause I didn't any of what you posted. lol 

Also, just for future reference:

This would imply you SAID yawn ---> "yawn"

This would imply you PERFORMED a yawn ---> *yawn* <--- This is the one I believe you are looking for. 

And "live players vs live player" (pvp) is only "hard" against good players. It can be just as "easy" as the rest of the game. 

But, I don't pvp in this game that often, so...

New great challenge: t5

enemies have same buffs as they had on t4 but also get 99% damage reduction.

All op stuff is not op anymore.

Then we get t6

enemies also become immune to cc.

But seriously just balance the game and there will be a challenge.

Edited by Davoodoo