Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Best Guns In Game ? - Vote

TioCobra

Primary: subjective

Secondary: subjective

Melee: subjective

Any weapon can work well enough for 99% of game content, and there is no "best."

Agreed. For my list, I just mentioned weapons I use the most, which is why I think them best.

Why not have every weapon/Warframe for a fairer statistics collection?

Simply because there are so many weapons with very little differences in functionality/stastics, as well as the shear quantity of them all. Additionally, there are weapons that just plain suck. Nobody's going to pick them as the best overall weapons.

Best weapons?

Primary: Amprex (6 -forma), Soma (4 - forma), Dread (4 forma), Boltor P (4 -5 forma), Latron P (3 - 4 forma), Boar P (4 - 5 forma), Phage, Vectis, Penta (6 forma)

Secondary: Brakk (? forma), Despair (3 forma), Marelok (? forma) [i only use Despair in this list]

Melee: Dakra Prime (w/ Crimson Dervish), Dragon Nikana (I don't like it, 1 forma), Dual Ichor (1 - 2 forma  - My copter of choice)

There are no 'best' weapons, but I generally choose what does the highest base damage and then just slap the regular mods on it. It will always outperform something that has lower base damage (assuming we don't worry about status/crit, though usually the primes will outperform in those regards). 

Simply because there are so many weapons with very little differences in functionality/stastics, as well as the shear quantity of them all. Additionally, there are weapons that just plain suck. Nobody's going to pick them as the best overall weapons.

How do you know that nobody is going to pick the 'plain suck' weapons? What is your claim to prove that it is true?

And players could say this weapon is the best overall for the reason of aesthetics. There is that possibility to consider. 

Better define "best."

Best performance? Best looking? Best handling? Or what one just likes using best in a variety of situations.

I switch weapons constantly. A particular mission, difficulty level, or enemy type will often call for particular weapons.

However, I often find myself with:

Primary: 4-forma Braton Prime. There isn't anything on the system map (and well beyond) this gun can't handle. It's not the best for some particular circumstances, but it's never a bad choice.

Secondary: Hand cannons, enemy dictates which one. Again, some particular situations might call for something else, but these are go-to guns.

Melee: Ether swords, Dakra Prime, or Orthos Prime. These I don't switch up that much and 'frame choice will often dictate for clipping issues or just the overall aesthetic.