The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura Conflict: Who Will You Fight For?

APBladeX

you know what, I sort of jumped to conclusions, I read a thread on reddit talking about how the bad apples from eclipse have left..and they're seriously trying to make an effort to redeem themselves. Trying to be the alliance they said they'd be from the start. So, with that, I apologize. And well, I can't say I changed my mind, cause I'm still gonna fight for eclipse. :P

you know what, I sort of jumped to conclusions, I read a thread on reddit talking about how the bad apples from eclipse have left..and they're seriously trying to make an effort to redeem themselves. Trying to be the alliance they said they'd be from the start. So, with that, I apologize. And well, I can't say I changed my mind, cause I'm still gonna fight for eclipse. :P

That seems like enough to convince me to give them another chance, hopefully they can live up to that promise.

I call BS. Amend for what? What should they be sorry for? What do they have to make up for? Playing DS as intended? Holding more rails than everyone else? Did they cheat? Rule breaking?

If they feel like giving Sechura back to the community then fine. I really don't have a problem with that? But the non-sense of feeling sorry...for what again?

I call BS. Amend for what? What should they be sorry for? What do they have to make up for? Playing DS as intended? Holding more rails than everyone else? Did they cheat? Rule breaking?

If they feel like giving Sechura back to the community then fine. I really don't have a problem with that? But the non-sense of feeling sorry...for what again?

Pay-baiting.

Yeah I never understood it either, it all started as a bunch of forum warriors getting mad about taxes and the propaganda machine blew up from there.

Oh, and here I thought Eclipse disbanded or something.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the return of the 1 million credit battle pays. But I feel I'm more like that cat that's been spoiled by chopped liver, fish, and steak to the point where if you offered normal cat food, I'd turn around and dump in it before looking for "other" food sources.

Eclipse disbanded indeed. This eclipse is a complete different, than the on in the past. It's true for about 80%.

Pay-baiting.

You set some tickets, eventually someone is not going to get paid.

They are one of the few alliances to CONSISTENLY set tickets above 100. Plus Eclipse was one of the first alliances to ask DE to make sure everyone got paid. You will need a better excuse than that.

You set some tickets, eventually someone is not going to get paid.

They are one of the few alliances to CONSISTENLY set tickets above 100. Plus Eclipse was one of the first alliances to ask DE to make sure everyone got paid. You will need a better excuse than that.

Going to call BS here. When Eclipse was around, the pay system was very flawed and didn't show updated battle pays or anything until most of the players supported them but didn't get the rewards because it had run out. And for that time, 20%+ taxes were very high and not favored within the community. 

When ice start losing, their host start lagging himself to a point that you can't even switch weapo. No point supporting till DE can solve this issue or punish the clan that actively exploit this.

The attackers ALWAYS host. If you loose as an attacker blame ONLY yourself.

Going to call BS here. When Eclipse was around, the pay system was very flawed and didn't show updated battle pays or anything until most of the players supported them but didn't get the rewards because it had run out. And for that time, 20%+ taxes were very high and not favored within the community. 

You could see the actual BP on such sites like deathsnacks. And Eclipse always had a lot ppl to control the BP and put it up nearly instantly.

Ok...

So then that means everyone who offered pay is in the same boat. So this isn't "just an Eclipse thing".

Ok...

So then that means everyone who offered pay is in the same boat. So this isn't "just an Eclipse thing".

Eclipse was about the only alliance that wanted to pay everyone. I don't understand why people accuse them of pay baiting, they were a victim of their success, and notoriety of high payouts in a flawed system.

Which is something a lot of people hate about them, because they don't understand it's not their fault.

give it a chance. after playing for a couple of days i think it will be amazing. sure it needs tweaking here and there and a bit more skill and strategy then when fighting mindless drones that don't put up much of a fight but i think the potential is huge. this is the first pvp manifestation in warframe that is really engaging and rewards teamwork and skill. i'm really excited about this