Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Alliance

DietEbolaCola

We are a small Alliance looking to expand. Please contact DietEbolaCola or MariAnnette or Pooptaco through PM to join our Conspiracy.

Things that are known:

1. Nothing is as it seems. Nor is it otherwise.

2. We try to start off rails with 0% taxes and work them up the longer we control it the rail. Conspiracy Programs are currently in iterations of 13% and 23% tax rates.

3. At least a 2 hour notice is given before a tax increase through the sector message. We set a timer once the message is up.

4. We have various allegiances and partnerships in place. We tend to support those that have supported us in the past, and we honor our agreements.

5. Solar Rails are fun and entertaining. If they upset you then you are doing it wrong.

Random Conspiracy Image found on the Google:

barack-obama-conspiracy-photo.jpg

Edited by DietEbolaCola

We are a small Alliance looking to expand. Please contact DietEbolaCola or Pooptaco through PM to join our Conspiracy.

Things that are known:

1. Nothing is as it seems. Nor is it otherwise.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

DietEbolaCola...why does that name look familiar? Were you engaging in Kubrow slaughter the other day? Hmmm.

Oh how fun it is to slaughter kubrows and steal their children which I then train to kill more kubrows and the cycle revolves once again. 

Updated: At least a 2 hour notice is given before a tax increase through the sector message. We set a timer once the message is up.

We did that with the last 2 tax increases, from 0% to 13%, and from 13% to 23%. Gotta rebuild that alliance vault somehow. 

It's weird that my standard fur pile response to DE Glen got removed as well as the posts reflecting on the nature and perception of Conspiracy by myself and others. I guess there was some trolling and other posts got caught in the crossfire. I even got a warning point. I am seeking clarification on. Sad face is sad.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

It's weird that my standard fur pile response to DE Glen got removed as well as the posts reflecting on the nature and perception of Conspiracy by myself and others. I guess there was some trolling and other posts got caught in the crossfire. I even got a warning point. I am seeking clarification on. Sad face is sad.

My Conspiracytext post also got removed. Also my detailing of that time i got hate for a similar situation. I won't ask around though, dont wanna get a warning point