The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Jackiethejackal [Updated With Hellfire Page 7!]

JackieTheJackal

Thanks for the end of another Valkyr comic :D Can't wait to see what's next... though if there's one thing I'd like to comment, it's that it doesn't feel right for Ruk to speak in straight flowing sentence, like he needs to speak in a broken pattern :o that's just me though.

Ho Hi JackieTheJackal my name is R3dEd or R3d121 in Warframe. I was wondering if you could contact me on Warframe so we could talk about these amazing comics. The reason why is because I want to make a motion comic of this but I would like to chat with you for your permission and guidance on the project if you are willing to collaborate with me add me on Warframe, if not then just send me back a comment and the reason why. Cheers R3d Away!!!

As a Hydroid player (he's one of my fav at the moment), it kinda sucks to see him being such an !, but it suits him, probably just the pirate thing, hoping for a backstory of some sort

He could be a stand-in for the way some people treat their Kubrows... mostly the kind that "joke" about various Kubrow mulchers.

He could be a stand-in for the way some people treat their Kubrows... mostly the kind that "joke" about various Kubrow mulchers.

Yes, I do realize some players don't treat Kubrows as cuddly furballs that need some loving. Still, what I meant is that his attitude really suits him as a character, he is a pirate, afterall

• 3 weeks later...