Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ads Only When Holding Right Mouse Button

MushRush

I can't praise this game enough, I understand & I love the 3rd person view in the game. the characters modeled very well & the animations are stunning it will be a great waste not to play in 3rd Person and feel the agility movement.

but my only grasp is I wish when I'm holding the right mouse button I can ADS (aim down sight).

lots of games have this feature & it works very well, in Wraframe you only zoom in & most of the time the character model abstract the vision & take a big portion of the screen, it feels almost like a punish not a tactical advantage at this point. 

I don't mean literally looking through the iron sight (it will be nice though) but maybe at least removing the character model in this particular moment (when holding the right mouse button). 

if you wish to make this perfect it will be nice to have a spirit sensitivity slider to adjust the aiming speed while ADSing from the 3rd Person speed. 

hope you find this post helpful.. 

@Kurrumitsumi

I don't wanna mention other games here. I get your point of been consistent with the view. but there is other games use 3rd person in all the movement and 1st person only when ADSing. I have 2 games in top of my head. think of it like having the best of the two genre.. 

in all I'm only thinking of moving the Camera when ADSing from behind the character and place it in his head level or even next to his head-torso level.  

@Krjal

sorry mate I really didn't get your point to give you a correct response :) 

@Meenmu

not bad idea. it might work. 

well Shion what you saying is mostly about accepting the current situation and making the best of it :) that's a positive attitude. 

here I'm making a suggestion that in my opinion can improve the tactical advantage of the game, also in my experience it also can make more versatile gameplay style.  

however I only have 31 hours in the game so far so maybe I'm not playing the game right or in the way it should be played. what I'm seeing so far an opportunity to cater the game for people like me who like to aim sometimes.

I like the camera switch it's very neat to say the truth. 

something like that, yeah :) 
anyway it seems a good idea in my opinion.. we're just talking not taking away the precious TPS from anyone :P 

in almost every situation I will choose 3rd person view over FPS.. everyday I do it in many games for the advantage of a wider peripheral vision and the character modeling. in Arma, in DayZ, in Skyrim.. there is many like me, unless we're aiming then we have need to be precise with every shots. 

If it was a toggle it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately none of our guns have sights (wut) so many of them would need new models for the FPS view. Beyond that, that format is really disorienting for a lot of players, and considering we keep a lot of our movement in ADS it would limit that as well. It's better for a slower-paced shooter.

Again, if it was on a toggle it wouldn't be a big deal.

no toggle please. 

FPS and ADS almost come together when mentioning one the other ride along with it. but that not what I'm suggestion. sorry for the confusing I made here. 

when holding the right mouse button, is there a chance to remove the character model to improve the peripheral vision?

maybe making it more partially transparent like Meenmu said. 

If it was a toggle it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately none of our guns have sights (wut) so many of them would need new models for the FPS view. Beyond that, that format is really disorienting for a lot of players, and considering we keep a lot of our movement in ADS it would limit that as well. It's better for a slower-paced shooter.

The Karak has some sort of iron sights (and I think the Grinlok has a very, very small one).