Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Version Of Warframe

FallenTheCrow

Any ideas on when the xb1 version of Warframe will release? Kinda tired playing below 21fps on my PC lol. I even took every setting off except, AA and Dynamic lighting...and the textures and stuff is all on low, but i still can't play smoothly. 15fps I'll say is my average.

What are you talking about?  lol.

An Xbox Live Gold membership is $60 a year.

Hes probably talking about developers fees

Idk if they got rid of them yet for Xbox, but updating a game on console has generally been a pain. Microsoft for instance charges (or did charge) per update.

No idea why everyone hates Xbox live. It's a good service, and the free games mean that it pays for itself.

It's terrible service compared to what I already can get on my computer (and I can get much more advanced versions of what LIVE has, like Teamspeak), and the free games don't pay for XBOX Live at all. The games you get for free are either garbage, old (so old you probably have them), dead multiplayer, or old garbage. Steam meanwhile offers a wide variety of games (many of which are not available on consoles) for better prices than Live's Arcade thanks to Steam Sales. The only thing Live has going for it is Netflix, and you still have to pay for Netflix on top of Live. Then there's other problems with Live, like you not actually owning multiplayer games.

PSN's a little better, IIRC they give out better quality free games, and you don't need to have PSN in order to play F2P games like Warframe. Plus then there's the hardware problems, with the Xbox One being inferior to the PS4 and of course, as always is inferior to the PC/Desktop.

Man, "console wars" are so simple these days.

Hes probably talking about developers fees

Idk if they got rid of them yet for Xbox, but updating a game on console has generally been a pain. Microsoft for instance charges (or did charge) per update.

Hawt Dayum I never knew that...  Really?

Kinda BS to charge developer fees to update for an online free to play game that's updates weekly.  (I mean BS on microsoft's part)

The Xbox Live subscription on the other hand is perfectly fair IMO.

Thanks for sharing that info.  =)

It's terrible service compared to what I already can get on my computer (and I can get much more advanced versions of what LIVE has, like Teamspeak), and the free games don't pay for XBOX Live at all. The games you get for free are either garbage, old (so old you probably have them), dead multiplayer, or old garbage. Steam meanwhile offers a wide variety of games (many of which are not available on consoles) for better prices than Live's Arcade thanks to Steam Sales. The only thing Live has going for it is Netflix, and you still have to pay for Netflix on top of Live. Then there's other problems with Live, like you not actually owning multiplayer games.

PSN's a little better, IIRC they give out better quality free games, and you don't need to have PSN in order to play F2P games like Warframe. Plus then there's the hardware problems, with the Xbox One being inferior to the PS4 and of course, as always is inferior to the PC/Desktop.

Man, "console wars" are so simple these days.

Let's see... The games that you get with live are always well-loved, such as Halo 3 (Old, yes, but it's a classic), Saints Row 2 and 3, Dark souls, and Defence Grid. All much-loved games, and that's only on 360. Xbox One gets different games. Gold owners also get significant discounts on certain products, much like Steam Sales. Netflix only requires a Silver subscription, which is free. I don't know what you're talking about when you say that you don't own Multiplayer games.

Finally, I just want to point out that the higher-spec console has always lost in the previous generations. Make of that what you will.

It'll release when it releases. No one but DE knows, and my guess is that they don't have a release date for it set in stone.

Locking because this thread started to derail into a PC vs PS4 vs Xbone free for all battle royale. 

Please remember in the future to respect your fellow Tenno regardless of what platform they like to play on.