Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts About U14

Cirnooo

I've been playing this game since u7 and I had no problems back then and I really liked this game to be honest this game is one of my favorites.

every time you guys surprise us with a new magnificent update and that what keeps the game alive and more popular so I wanted to say thank you for all of the hard work.

now about u14:

the ship part was like a shock for me I just loved it.

What really piss me off that after the update A LOT of people had problems glitches and bugs (including me) don't know what exactly caused it. I felt so bad that I can't play like in the old days so I really hope that you use this hard work to give back the player the joy of playing this game.

About my problem is my pc is not low spec pc and not high but it's more than enough to play the game on mid and it can run it smoothly but I don't know why it takes up to 10 minutes to join a multiplayer game. And it just take 30 sec to join a solo game. I just don't understand I've been having this problem after u14.

what I though is that the New loading screen with the ship is making the trouble.

so my suggestions is that you make it up to the player to decide if he wants a 2D loading screen or this one.

If there's any way to solve my problem please tell me.

And thank you

Edited by justin379

Dude, they told us before that they expect bugs to be there and thats why we're here, to test for bugs. If everything were bug free, the game would be complete. So let's enjoy the game, shall we not? Bugs and all :D

Edited by Somedude1000

I thought they fixed the loading screen problem?

I had the problem, too, but not anymore. I mean, I wouldn't know about the past two or three days because I haven't logged into the game, but it's been a lot more pleasant than when U14 first launched.

I thought they fixed the loading screen problem?

I had the problem, too, but not anymore. I mean, I wouldn't know about the past two or three days because I haven't logged into the game, but it's been a lot more pleasant than when U14 first launched.

Well to be honest I didn't have this problem at the first place it just started from like 5 or 4 days

did my pc slowed the heck down I don't flipping know