Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Slow Down Fire Rate?

noveltyhero

Question

Hey guys,

What mod would slow down the fire rate of my weapon?

I started using the Soma recently and I am quite loving it for low-mid level content due to its mag size, but since I am used to the Paris I burst fire/single shoot with it and in deeper conflicts I find myself wasting bullets, for high end I take the Paris anyway.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hey guys,

What mod would slow down the fire rate of my weapon?

I started using the Soma recently and I am quite loving it for low-mid level content due to its mag size, but since I am used to the Paris I burst fire/single shoot with it and in deeper conflicts I find myself wasting bullets, for high end I take the Paris anyway.

Thanks!

Critical Delay works, but if you're talking about Soma. Here is something that can help.

Rather than a mod, learn to just burst first. i.e. tap your mouse button loving, like you are fingering...er...something. It causes the Soma to fire 2 - 3 shots and if you keep doing that, you have very good ammo efficiency and with a 4 forma build, stuff should just die lol.

Also for high-end...take Dread...for gods sake, take Dread.

If you end up using a reduced fire rate on the Soma, it suffers fairly significantly.

For your next weapon, I can suggest that Latron (and Prime) may fit with your playstyle.

Thanks for suggestion but already had the Latrons and the sound asset is scratchy and really irritating for me so I'll stick to the Soma for now

Critical Delay works, but if you're talking about Soma. Here is something that can help.

Rather than a mod, learn to just burst first. i.e. tap your mouse button loving, like you are fingering...er...something. It causes the Soma to fire 2 - 3 shots and if you keep doing that, you have very good ammo efficiency and with a 4 forma build, stuff should just die lol.

Also for high-end...take Dread...for gods sake, take Dread.

Lol thanks, but I can single tap fire it at will, it is just annoying that it still gets fired up so eventually it gets much faster where i fire 2 shots instead of 1 and so on...just to prevent it some of these mods suggested would help <- I play CS:GO so yeah tap firing EZ :)

As for Dread, no ty, Paris to the end! ^^

Lol thanks, but I can single tap fire it at will, it is just annoying that it still gets fired up so eventually it gets much faster where i fire 2 shots instead of 1 and so on...just to prevent it some of these mods suggested would help <- I play CS:GO so yeah tap firing EZ :)

As for Dread, no ty, Paris to the end! ^^

In T4 you will need the two shots instead of one mate. Take it from me, I've used the Soma in that place. More than likely at the end game stage, you will want that fire style. Another suggestion I have though is to key bind your fire key to mouse scroll wheel down. This is used to make Latron P fire faster, but it can slow weapons like the Soma and boltor p to having just a single shot.

And how dare you say no to the Dread. I will stalk you and kill you now .3.

Edited by Semshol