Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colour My Saryn

DALOS

Question

In 19 hours I'll have a saryn I don't know what to colour it so I thought I'd let my fellow Tenno help me.

So what colour should it be? Let me know and I'll post the end product.

Sorry it took so long here it is. I got inspiration from here as well as some from a few friends. It still need a pyra syandana but until I have 70 plat to burn this'll have it do. I hope you like it.

paK5oRG.jpg

aNQseQg.jpg

lWXf1zJ.jpg

c3Bwb4w.jpg

Edited by DALOS

5 answers to this question

You should probably post what color palettes you have.

Anyway, all my frames have one of two colour schemes:

Ghost Division:

- Primary - Black

- Secondary and tints - Go for blacks and whites mostly (I like only the outlines or small bits to be white)

- Secondary and tints 2 - After the blacks and whites are done, add in a TINY bit of gold

- Secondary and tints 3 - You can also try some very bright green, but it should only be a little bit.

- Energy - Bright yellow or bright green. It gives your frame a really cool energy look.

White Terror:

- Primary - Black/White (this can depend on frame, Nekros the White is secondary since it covers his upper half)

- Secondary and tints - This time focus more on whites rather than black, but you will want some black to contrast.

- Secondary and tints 2 - Use a hint of deep red to symbolize blood. Bright red is too cheesy.

- Energy - I like a subdued orange rather than a bright colour.

I just used the same colors but used the Infested Color palette to brighten things up, I added hot pink too. I also got her non arcane Hemlock helmet from an alert recently and thought she looked so good that I bought her immortal skin http://t.co/ukWShqMjGm

If I where you though I would make my own.

-------I potato everything-------

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

I just used the same colors but used the Infested Color palette to brighten things up, I added hot pink too. I also got her non arcane Hemlock helmet from an alert recently and thought she looked so good that I bought her immortal skin http://t.co/ukWShqMjGm

If I where you though I would make my own.

-------I potato everything-------

Call me crazy but here's what I do with my frames:

- Female warframes: I'd use Twilight colors, light blue, pink, light purple, just a bit of gray, you can also use the infested pinks, those are lovely for the small spots such the thin lines (in case you have the inmortal skins) think of girlish combinations o.O #nohomo, if you saw my valkyr you would want to hug her :D

- Male warframes: I mostly do gray, navy blue or deep red, I also like the bright green in infested for small spots, you can also use some black, brow or yellow

For Saryn i'd use twilight purples, the base can be dark purple and secondary can be a light pink, if you  buy the immortal skin (which you should totally buy, she looks amazing) use light gray for the silhouettes and add some green in any combination you like

Hope it helps!

I usually use Ice pack and black/white/blue my warframes if I don't have any ideas how to color them.

But in Saryn's case I've colored her green from the Halloween pack. (I suppose there are also great green choices in other packs as well.)