Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skipping The Prologue, Question

(PSN)Joshuaalt

Question

If you skip the prologue, is everything build in your ship? I want to get Mirage as soon as possible and really want to skip the prologue but don't want to mess anything up. 

-------I potato everything-------

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

9 answers to this question

The prologue is really great and you can't redo it, getting Mirage takes 4 days and 12 hours + the duration of getting the actual quest and completing the quest.

Just take that hour of your time for the prologue.

The prologue only takes an hour? I was under the impression the missions to create everything took a while.

I have saved up 215p so that I can RUSH Mirage's quest message 15p chassis 25p, helmet 25p, systems 25p and warframe 50p and still have 75p for her Harlequin helmet. I already have a warframe slot and gold potato waiting for her plus I bought the Infested color palette.  TRADING for PLAT RULES.

-------I potato everything-------

By skipping the prologue you get to miss the part where Lotus tells you to let innocent people die and the part where you have no option but to steal and be a thief.

You sure you want to pass that up?

EDIT: Almost forgot, you will completely miss the irony in Tenno owning Kubrows if you skip the prologue.

Edited by Austerity

By skipping the prologue you get to miss the part where Lotus tells you to let innocent people die and the part where you have no option but to steal and be a thief.

You sure you want to pass that up?

no he tells you you have a CHOICE to let them die or save them. and we steal stuff from everyone in every mission we do.

honestly those choices in the mission is what should be in normal missions, it gives everything the feeling of being alive and make the game fun.

the quest system is going to be a great addition, i just wish some of its mechanics were added to normal gameplay

no he tells you you have a CHOICE to let them die or save them. and we steal stuff from everyone in every mission we do.

honestly those choices in the mission is what should be in normal missions, it gives everything the feeling of being alive and make the game fun.

the quest system is going to be a great addition, i just wish some of its mechanics were added to normal gameplay

Well first off, it's She (the Lotus). And if you take the route of actually saving the colony, afterwards Lotus tells you to never do it again (ie, go let innocent people die). 

I like the choices. I'd have really liked the choice of an option not to be a thief. I would argue there is a difference between spoils of war and outright thievery. 

Tenno are supposed to be the "peace keepers" of the solar system helping to maintain balance. The very act of being a thief involves putting ones own self before others. Whereas maintaining balance for the benefit of others would be considered a selfless act. The two are very contradictory actions.

Well first off, it's She (the Lotus). And if you take the route of actually saving the colony, afterwards Lotus tells you to never do it again (ie, go let innocent people die). 

I like the choices. I'd have really liked the choice of an option not to be a thief. I would argue there is a difference between spoils of war and outright thievery. 

Tenno are supposed to be the "peace keepers" of the solar system helping to maintain balance. The very act of being a thief involves putting ones own self before others. Whereas maintaining balance for the benefit of others would be considered a selfless act. The two are very contradictory actions.

my bad about the he(typo) and oops forgot about that last part about never doing it again.

btw can you remind me when where told that we have the option to be theives because im trying to remember but i can't  ;_;