Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It This A Good Weapon ?

TioCobra

Question

14 answers to this question

Ik ,  but the build / weapon is good ? what about the dps

Braton Vandal

Ah. 

It's decent, I mean it would work fine; but it's certainly not one of the top tiers.

That's the beauty of this game though, you can use what you want. I've been using my 6 Forma'd Sybaris over my Soma and Boltor Prime for the longest time.

The Ammo Mutation is a little unnecessary, I would replace it with something more beneficial. If you don't have a supply of ammo restores, you could drop one of the elemental slots.

Shred would probably do some good. 

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

Not worth the 4-5 forma needed, but it's a decent weapon. I'd drop in Speed Trigger or Shred instead of Ammo Mut and then drop restores. Or instead of one of the event mods if you're cheap.

This weapon eats ammo like a fat guy at macdonalds

still bigger per bullet damage = less ammo used

and the corrosive dmg is so good 

Edited by Thalexs

You could take this build, and move it over to the Dera, the higher accuracy will help you hit targets at longer ranges.

DPS is nothing if you cannot hit what you aim at.

14 acuracy is still aceptable

gorgon got 8 XD

Guest Tehnoobshow

You could take this build, and move it over to the Dera, the higher accuracy will help you hit targets at longer ranges.

DPS is nothing if you cannot hit what you aim at.

Actually, the Dera gets hit really hard by Heavy Caliber. The accuracy goes down to like 8 with max rank.

The build is good yes, although i would change the ammo mutation mod with a bane (faction) mod. For Void runs, i would change that mutation mod for a cold damage mod, you would need to reaccomodate the mods to keep the corrosive and cold by separate.