Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Xini Looks Terrible..

o0sayan0o

So WTF happened with my old xini ?? i am playing since update 6 and i loved to play xini but now its boring as f... :s seriously DE you can change a map, but why the whole map? you could add some infested visual effects on the stairs or on the floor. changing the whole map is not a good decision in my opinion..

can we get our old xini back??

Edited by o0sayan0o

The new Xini map is - as far as I'm concerned - unbearably slow to progress through... Some infested get stuck and it drags out so much.

I agree a simple change to the looks of the old Xini would've been better. Even though this one looks badass, it's kinda bad to run :/

The new Xini map is - as far as I'm concerned - unbearably slow to progress through... Some infested get stuck and it drags out so much.

I agree a simple change to the looks of the old Xini would've been better. Even though this one looks badass, it's kinda bad to run :/

Right, then it would be a fresh badass looking level to play.

Why it so boring?

I don't find it boring.  It looking good, very infested feeling.

The only thing that I found it boring is random guy join in and not helping except collecting a loot at the end of round, but it's not the map problem.

the look of the map.. they could put those effect on the old xini and it would be better. and still good looking.

Change? Heresy!

Only truth about Warframe community is that it doesnt like change. I understand when people complain about new UI as it is annyoing at best, but complaing about every little change is going overboard.

i understand if its a little change but THIS is a big one my friend.. the whole map is changed.

i understand if its a little change but THIS is a big one my friend.. the whole map is changed.

So? It is one map and i really dont care about new tilesets. They reworked whole map and used their resources for that, and that should be a good thing. I will never understand people that spam one map constantly.

Never had any issues with new tilesets and maps dont bother me much, they dont hinder my progress in any way. In my opinon, tilesets for nodes should have map setup rotation, same as Sechura.

I don't like that it's too easy to lay penta explosives at every entrance and wait. I think it's rather boring gameplay-wise, and the map is confusing. If they expanded the map to be larger and have more spawn areas for the pod and be more movement-friendly, I'd appreciate it. However, I prefer the new Xini's design aesthetic over the old one.