Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Mod Additions

Anarchyburger

I find myself not using the kubrows I've breed as much as i'd like to, and i am not a founder to have had the chance to have gotten sacrifice for the sentinel the revive mod.

So with that in mind how about a mod for the kubrows. The Kubrow could stand over your warframe on two legs and blow from its mouth green smoke and be absorbed into your warframe. Here are some names for the new mod if your interested. abandonment, renunciation, forfeiture, relinquishment, resignation, abdication just to name a few. Anarchyburger :D

Edited by Anarchyburger

I find myself not using the kubrows I have breed as much as i like to, and i am not a founder to have had the chance to have gotten sacrifice for the sentinel the revive mod.

So with that in mind how about a mod for the kubrows. It could stand over your warframe on two legs and blow from its mouth green smoke and be absorbed into your warframe. Here are some names for the new mod if your interested. abandonment, renunciation, forfeiture, relinquishment, resignation, abdication just to name a few. Anarchyburger :D

If i'm not mistaken the Sacrifice mod it still there it was changed to self destruct.

Here's another kubrow mod idea for additional mods. 

Just like sanctuary there can be a mod for the kubrow when reviving your warframe when reviving with abandonment, renunciation, forfeiture, relinquishment, resignation, abdication. 

It can be called: protectionshelterimmunityasylum or my favorite 

The Kubrow could stand over your warframe on two legs and blow from its mouth green smoke and be absorbed into your warframe. 

I find myself uncontrollably laughing at this, as well as being horrified at the thought that my Kubrow is blowing some green smoke into my Warframe. 

I am sorry. I could not resist.

Edited by Renegade343

• 1 month later...