Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Eta On Kubrow Type Info On The Kubrow Print Menu? Now With Example

Mak_Gohae

I've been trading/buying these things like Digimon (screw pokemon) and i have not been keeping notes and i am starting to forget which Kubrow is what type. We dont need all stat info just the type. Put it below the name or something. Or create an icon for each type that appears on the top right of the print.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I'd rather prefer to have it as text in the top left area, so they could include other information saved in the imprint, but all my +1 to the idea in general.

Text information could include:

Type: Huras / Raksa / Sahasa / Sunika

Sex: female / male

Body type: skinny / medium / bulky

Body height:

Primary fur colour:

Secondary fur colour:

Fur pattern:

Special markings: Lotus emblem / stockings / ...

I'd rather prefer to have it as text in the top left area, so they could include other information saved in the imprint, but all my +1 to the idea in general.

Text information could include:

Type: Huras / Raksa / Sahasa / Sunika

Sex: female / male

Body type: skinny / medium / bulky

Body height:

Primary fur colour:

Secondary fur colour:

Fur pattern:

Special markings: Lotus emblem / stockings / ...

+1 Textual information is much more reliable than just icons, would love to be able to see more information on imprints

• 2 weeks later...

Some one posted this on another thread.

Apparently the PS4 already got icons on the prints to tell type as well as sex.

I can't check PC currently because I have a Kubrow incubating, but on PS4 you can pres the Square button while on any Incubator tab to view your imprints.  These have an icon for gender, as well as an icon for the breed type, and you can see the size and markings, but I can't find anywhere that shows a "legend" for each icon.  This is all the info you should be able to see/verify in a trade window before accepting an offer. 

The Huras icon is laying flat towards the ground, in a stalking posture, that one I know for sure.  The others I have seen are a sniffing/digging position (Sahasa?), a lunging position (Sunika?), and a normal sitting position (Raska?).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvx_M-tIgAA8My7.jpg:large

Edit: You can view this same info as in the screenshot above on PS4 if you hit L3, though it's not apparent that you want/need to do that.  There is still the issue of the breed icons being vague.

Get it cracking on PC ASAP, DE.