Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleight Of Hand Needs A Change

JerZeyCJ

As of right now, SoH is pretty much useless. It doesn't really do anything and it is much more effective to just kill enemies rather than wait for them to bumble over to an object and that's if their pathing works. The skill either needs a second look over or to be completely changed. I don't think I've seen any Mirages with it equipped past the first day or two the update came out.

super jump

bounce

u wot

As for Slight of Hand..

Maybe it can have a Silence-like stun within a handful of meters of all affected objects upon activation, and enemies that pass within roughly the same range are guaranteed to get caught in the trap.

Plus, the damages are way, WAY, WAAAY too weak for how situational it is.

Buff the dmg, and allow it to be affected by Power Strength.

Would also be cool if it auto-hacked Moa Cabinets, and maybe made Shield Ospreys/Drones inflict Magnetic procs to enemies instead of a shield buff.

Edited by Flackenstien

i think it can be useful when stealth 2.0 comes out (hopefully). 

I want this to feel like Metal Gear Solid.

u wot

As for Slight of Hand..

Maybe it can have a Silence-like stun within a handful of meters of all affected objects upon activation, and enemies that pass within roughly the same range are guaranteed to get caught in the trap.

Plus, the damages are way, WAY, WAAAY too weak for how situational it is.

Buff the dmg, and allow it to be affected by Power Strength.

Would also be cool if it auto-hacked Moa Cabinets, and maybe made Shield Ospreys/Drones inflict Magnetic procs to enemies instead of a shield buff.

A Paralysis effect added to it would actually be very fitting, helpful, and perfect.

Edited by IshakuRaigami

i dont mind the ability i mean its ok its contexual but if you want to pick something irritating about it, how about it turning all the energy orbs and ammo into traps and then using it up. when i was first using my mirage and i tested the ability i thought the neckros with us was going to start stabbing a voodo doll of me for what i did to his loot pile

i dont mind the ability i mean its ok its contexual but if you want to pick something irritating about it, how about it turning all the energy orbs and ammo into traps and then using it up. when i was first using my mirage and i tested the ability i thought the neckros with us was going to start stabbing a voodo doll of me for what i did to his loot pile

it uses them up? really? dang, thats a bummer

O.o don't tell me it uses up rare mods/resources and oxygen as well.

Edited by SlyBoots

it uses them up? really? dang, thats a bummer

ya i mean maby de said hey its to op to make the ammo traps and not get used up or it doesnt make logical sense in a world of space ninjas and mutant dogs, but honest i think i would have rathered it just not effect  loot, i mean ammo and orbs are trolly enough but could you imagine that on a stance farm? oh look that rare mod now just became a rare bomb that does next to no damage people will love that more than switch teleport and bounce

ya i mean maby de said hey its to op to make the ammo traps and not get used up or it doesnt make logical sense in a world of space ninjas and mutant dogs, but honest i think i would have rathered it just not effect  loot, i mean ammo and orbs are trolly enough but could you imagine that on a stance farm? oh look that rare mod now just became a rare bomb that does next to no damage people will love that more than switch teleport and bounce

actually if true, then sleight will be really op when paired with Nekros.

Sleight of Hand is really useful on Corpus missions. You turn laser doors against the enemy. It is very limited against anything else though. It could also use a major range increase.

I use SoH on corpus missions, it only becomes useful in corpus missions, the doors become trapped to stun, the turrents and camera work against the corpus and too me corpus missions have a bit more interactive objects that has a bigger chance of killing the enemy. I do enjoy the big explosion when the corpus is at the control panel and then have turrents open fire at them as i sit and watch the show. Its pretty cool to have fun with it, i was behind a wall, and when i used SoH, like 5 sec later all you here is explosion and gunshots and as i walk in, i see everyone dead :3 with my turrents up and ready.