Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Was The Account Migration Limited Time?

(PSN)yungluke222

because DE said so? They dont have to answer to the player base it is thier game after all. If they say something is from X date to X date and give us plenty of forum notification (Like they did) then its thier call.

why you came in here simply to run your mouth and be negative is beyond me this question is for a moderator to see and shed light on fool not for you.

why you came in here simply to run your mouth and be negative is beyond me this question is for a moderator to see and shed light on fool not for you.

A moderator will most likely say the same thing to you in a different way. Besides, why are you fussing up against other peoples opinions? No forum rules restrict him from bringing in the "Deal-with-it" Hammer before the moderators do.

Edit: Besides, you should ask yourself this instead: "Why didn't I told my friend or helped him to migrate when the window was open?"

Edited by TMHowler

Well, your friend had 10 fking days for it, seriously. How the HELL DID HE MISS IT? The migration was put in the face everywhere, even on Facebook. It's his fault. If he checks Warframe only every two weeks, he deserved missing it.

I unfortunately also just learned that I missed the limited window for account migration. Pretty bummed. I've logged 137 hours onto Steam version it looks like, and I was looking forward to playing more of it on PS4, once the migration finally launched. I have a couple buddies that just picked up PS4s and I was hoping to show them the ropes. I read the news that migration was finally going live with update 14, but honestly forgot about it until it was too late. I haven't been playing on PC for a few months now, so I wasn't keeping up on Warframe news as diligently as I used to; slipped through the cracks and lost in the shuffle of all the other gaming news I guess.

Feel a bit burned by this, but it's probably out of DE's hands. All I can do is hope it'll open up again at some point. /shrug

*EDIT: Just realized Update 14 isn't actually Live on PS4 yet. Not sure why I associated that with when the account migration was going to go live. Sigh... just goes to show how out of the loop I was. Should've been watching these forums closer or followed them on twitter.*

Edited by Crazyhowie

I got a ps4 after the migration ended, then I noticed I could play warframe, found out about the migration, then found out it had ended.

Maybe they don't want to crash the ps4 servers with an influx of PC characters. I'd at least like knowing why it was so short. Even if the reason is petty beaurocratic childs play, at least we'd know who was playing silly buggers.

It just means I'm not spending plat until they open up migration again. I'm not paying for the same thing twice.