Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op Builds In The Dark Sectors

Shadicozzy

So as I have noticed in the Dark Sectors there have been some builds that are nearly either A: Impossible to dodge or B: Just flat out Brutal. So I want some help here because I have seen some that need to be nerfed. Feel free to add whatever you have seen be overpowered in the Dark Sectors

Mags Pull: Mags Pull is a pain in the butt if it catches you. You are left on the ground while someone can easy hammer away at you

Mirage + Stug= If you are in the final area and Mirage happens to pull her Hall of Mirrors and combine it with the Stug she can take down half of the core no problem

ASH'S SHURIKEN: This thing will peel you away. Mainly because it homes in on the target and whats worse is that it can do tons of damage for people just walking in to a halfway done Dark Sector run.

Feel Free to note anymore Impossible builds because I wanna hear your guys opinion. I am not ranting but I do want the game to be fairly balanced. Oh also one more thing is Rhinos Iron Skin but that in itself is already OP XD

Volt Shock build is insanely powerful u just shock the enemy killing all the enemies around them gaining levels and stunning them making it probably one of the best instigation moves ever

to test the power of this built my Volt around getting to level 30 with max power strength so that I could use that and the lifesteal Ichors and it was broken as hell

also Lifesteal Ichors or Volt and Valkyr are INSANELY BROKEN

Trinity grads ALL (yes even the mobs) a nearly invulnerable state (the owner allows him to get enough dmg while having an active quick thinking). When having energy problems, just spam Vampire on the corpus. This exploit allows the players simply to walk slowly where they want to, without worrying about anything.

Trinity grads ALL (yes even the mobs) a nearly invulnerable state (the owner allows him to get enough dmg while having an active quick thinking). When having energy problems, just spam Vampire on the corpus. This exploit allows the players simply to walk slowly where they want to, without worrying about anything.

Trinity is so easy to kill ...... but you don't know how. .... hint - "range yourself"