Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Questions

Vallerian

I've been kind of confused by the new system

When I'm fusing crap, how do I add or remove by 1 fusion core? Example: I want to level up my Redirection, so I want to throw in 150 common 5's. How do I select 150 common 5's, rather than dumping all of them in?

And what if I want to remove just 1 core? EX: I put in 150 common5's, but I want to reduce it to like 149?

And when I'm trading crap, how do I put in X number of Rare 5 mods into the trade box?

go to mods panel, select fusion, click the mod you want to upgrade, then switch to fusion cores tab, click on fusion cores and a box with how many you want to put in should show.

---

As for trading, you gotta put them 1 by 1, so only 3 per trade.

Edited by Shifted

As far as I can tell, there's no option to change the amount of cores you want to use by 1. I think you have to have to just deselect the cores and retype the amount you want to use. The current quantity system for fusing makes fusing a huge amount of cores a lot easier (since you can just select 1200 cores for serration or whatever), but it makes fusing small quantities a bit more annoying. It's a shame there's no option to easily add 1 mod at a time.

Whereas, in the previous system, using many cores was problematic since you had to individually select each core to fuse.

Take a look at this video and face the horror of what the situation once was.

(Sorry I don't know BBcode embeds).

when you go to fusion click the mod you want then go to the cores section. bring up any core group you want to use, now you have two options click the arrows to choose how many you want or click the number and type in the number you want to use. While you can't see the level go up like you used to this can help when your trying to get a certain level on a mod.