Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Times Like This, That Just Really Frustrate You.

Mkilbride

So, since the Hotfixes, sometimes you get a black screen instead of a loading screen and are stuck there. ALT + F4 does not work and you are forced to close from the process manager. Only since the latest hotfix by the way.

So it's time to Rank up. I hit it. Black screen. I wait 1M. Nothing happens. I close process. Re-open, take test. "Can't take this for 24 more hours"

Why thank you DE. Wasted XP on anything else I rank up / plus annoying.

Lol. I have support tickets from a week ago still not answered, or even closed, with open status.  Besides, what kind of proof can I give them? A screenshot of a black screen...? It's a common bug that many experience, I just got it at a bad time.

So, since the Hotfixes, sometimes you get a black screen instead of a loading screen and are stuck there. ALT + F4 does not work and you are forced to close from the process manager. Only since the latest hotfix by the way.

So it's time to Rank up. I hit it. Black screen. I wait 1M. Nothing happens. I close process. Re-open, take test. "Can't take this for 24 more hours"

XP will still accumulate regardless. Your MR won't advance but any earned XP will still be there when you pass the test.

Took me a while to pass rank 8 test and when I did I was already half way to rank 9

Edited by Sabreracer

There is no wasted Xp, it carries over. Your point is moot, wait 24 hours, don't whine.