Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Kubrow Imprint Trading

Uzpian

Question

Yo veteran breeders/imprint collectors, I wanna ask something...

If you're trading or buying imprints, is there a sign if the kubrow that you request is the one you're actually getting?

What I mean is if you request a Raksa kubrow from the other guy, is there a telltale sign that he is actually giving you a genuine Raksa kubrow? There's a preview imprint option in the trade but... I don't think it helps me in determining.

I'm kinda new to these kind of trades so I want some advice :)

Thanks in advance~

8 answers to this question

I'd like to know too. on a slightly unrelated note, where exactly do we go to see the imprints we've created other than when already trading? @_@

It's in the kubrow pen of your ship. There's a button there that allows you to view your imprint collection.

i think there is a "view imprint" option when you are trading imprints.

was able to sell one thin grey sunika for 10p, so i guess the buyer really wanted that sunika in particular.

haven't seen that option though, i was just told about it and i told my buyer about it.

I have a related question, How many times can you take an imprint of the kubrow? I read something about 2, but can't tell if that's how many imprints you can use on a new on or how many you can get from a current one

i think it's just 2 times. there's some text in the genetic tools tab that says so.