Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gramlush - Recruiting Friendly Players! =) (1 Slot Left)

RockMelt

WHAT IS GRAMLUSH?

GRAMLUSH is a clan for casual hardcore gamers. Looking for friendly people to have fun with in warframe. as the clan gets bigger, there will be events and such for the members. we currently have all the essential rooms done in the dojo. don't be shy! everyone is more than welcome to join this family!

CLAN OBJECTIVE:

The clan aims to help as many people as we possibly can. Having a good time in warframe is a sure thing with us! We shall reach out to people in need and help out the most epic way :D We are to help each other out create a place for one another where we can feel that we truly belong. We are to treat each other as family. :D

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:

NONE. everyone is more than welcome to join this family! rank 1? no problem! everything's much better with more people! :D

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR:

Friendly people who can speak english. (prefers if you're from SEA) but nevertheless, we are accepting anyone who wants to join. 

DOJO:

It's quite awesome if you ask me. All the essential rooms are already made and most of the researches are already done. 

EMBLEM/BANNERS:

Current doesn't have any of these but will sure to get one. Still planning on the design and everything but if you were to join then maybe you could help us! :D

MEMBERS:

As of now, there are only 2 members. ME and a friend of mine KO47(a really funny german dude) :D 

SOLAR RAILS?

We shall participate in this event and all events that will come BUT first, we need more people. 

well, that's about it. we highly encourage you to bring your friends over to our clan. I assure you, you'll have an epic time with us! just pm RockMelt in-game or message me here. :D

SEE YOU!

Edited by RockMelt