Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Voice Packs For Liset

deathbox0648

Basically my brain farted out this idea today, I just can't let it dissipate away.

Grineer Ship A.I.

Grineer have rollers so they have experience with crafting at least basic robots. This A.I. would have a rough, gruff Grineer voice, somewhat like the grineer you hear in the radio module of the ship but of course laced with synthesizers.

The A.I. would be broken of course because no sane grineer, A.I. or not, would work for tenno skoom. It's broken in a way because it thinks YOU are Captain Vor.

Dialogue Below:

Welcome Operator...Clone Number:002947320...Designation:Captain...Designated Name:Vor...Initiating Protocols...GLORY TO THE TWIN QUEENS. 

More areas in the system are being invaded, let us conquer for the queens...

Foundry Items have finished crafting Captain...

Captain Vor, I sense an intruder, it looks to be a black and red Nyx warframe, ah my mistake it was just you Captain, it seems I will require repairs soon...

I wiLl nOT Be fOolED foOLed bY yoU teNNO!...Captain Vor I sense corruption within my memory cells, purging errors now...

I sense an alert within the system, Captain let us go and save our fellow grineer...

Welcome back Captain, Strength to the Grineer.

Corpus A.I.

Not much to say really, it's just like putting a Corpus proxy in your ship. I think it would be nice if this was a reward in a quest involving Darvo, something like a thank you gift to us. Plus I don't think Darvo and Ordis are in good terms haha.

Dialogue Below:

First Time Setup Detected...Commencing A.I. integration...Statement: I have now replaced Ordis, I will prove I am better Operator.

Statement: It was just a matter of time before I replace your old Ordis Operator.

Statement: I don't think I am better than Ordis, I know I am Operator.

Query: If I was another MOA would you have killed me?

Query: Did you destroy my body before?

Statement: Crafting Complete...Query: Will you claim them Operator?

System alert, Query: Will we lend our services?

Statement: Profit numbs the feeling...Query: I wonder if it applies to the Operator?

Proxy Programs Booting Up...Statement: It is good to see you again Operator.

Well this is all I have for now, tell me what you guys think cause I'd like to hear what the community says. By the way I'll post the corpus one soon, although if you ask me I would kinda want a Glados or Wheatley Voice Pack instead. Corpus is done and I believe that a liset can have interchangeable A.I. because Darvo mentions in the tutorial if us Tenno would like to get another "Cephalon", correct me if I am wrong though my head is quite unreliable in terms of facts

Edited by deathbox0648

I think you're suggesting an alternate personality, more than an alternate voice pack for the liset.  For me that would be confusing and the dialogue above indicates some schizophrenia, (which Ordis does in fact have a bit of.)

However, I do wish that we can give Ordis different voices.  i.e.) it would be nice to change Ordis into a female, or have Ordis speaking a completely alien language (with subtitles), etc.

Edited by sushidubya

I want Mira from Mass Effect.

Not possible man. Warframe has to develop its own shape, not be another clone ("Kewl,this game is like ME/Ninja Gaiden/Destiny XDDD")

A female Ordis voice or a grunty one could be fun...

Edited by unknow99

Not possible man. Warframe has to develop its own shape, not be another clone ("Kewl,this game is like ME/Ninja Gaiden/Destiny XDDD")

A female Ordis voice or a grunty one could be fun...

One voice actress(who gave her voice to lots of videogame characters) will make Warframe a clone? ("Kewl,this game is like ME/Ninja Gaiden/Destiny XDDD")? Sounds stupid. Also, nothing wrong with it as a voice pack. Everyone has their own Ordis and everyone is happy.

One voice actress(who gave her voice to lots of videogame characters) will make Warframe a clone? ("Kewl,this game is like ME/Ninja Gaiden/Destiny XDDD")? Sounds stupid. Also, nothing wrong with it as a voice pack. Everyone has their own Ordis and everyone is happy.

I know that it sounds stupid, I'm just saying that Warframe need its own stuff/signature. I may have understood your comment wrong. :/