Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Shelter

tehgreg

I have the simplest solution to the 'getting rid of unwated kubrows' problem. (without killing them, abandoning them in the wild or starving them to death)

Make a galactic kubrow shelter that would take care of unwanted kubrows. People would be able to leave their kubrows there and make them available for adoption for other people. You would have to pay a fee to the caretakers (either in credits or platinum) and you could adopt your own kubrow.

Cool idea but I think it would be compered to something like "pet market" or "pet auction house". You could buy fully grown Kubrow but it could ranked, could have low loyality and health and tha most of all you couldnt change your Kubrows name.

+1

Edited by Xardis

Cool idea but I think it would be compered to something like "pet market" or "pet auction house". You could buy fully grown Kubrow but it could ranked, could have low loyality and health and tha most of all you couldnt change your Kubrows name.

+1

No one's going to want to buy Kubrows that look exactly like the 10 you already have!

I have the simplest solution to the 'getting rid of unwated kubrows' problem. (without killing them, abandoning them in the wild or starving them to death)

DE has to fix that before someone gets the idea of suing DE for "Instigation to cruelty of animals", so any idea is great.

(Get a law book, this can be sentenced to jail, depending on where you live)

An Animal shelter is a great idea, but people may (ab)use it to drop off "grey kubrow".

This would make the shelter cluttered with unwanted kubrows, which is in turn actually helpful if you don't care about color.

Consider the Droprate of the eggs.. why waste hours, if you can get one for some bucks.