Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow: You Should Be Able To Remove Those In 1 Clic

Galuf

Well:

- 10p stasis chamber(already fair deal) NOTE that 2 weapon slots costs 12. And it costs HALF a warframe slot. (wich is already expensive for a pet)

- 10p accelerate hatching etc... (fair deal)

-  20p worth of potato if you play a lot with a particular one

Now:

- Hatching an egg gives a random Kubrow's type (got 2 raskas in a row, wanted the digger for survivals)

- Hatching an egg gives completly random cosmetic things, I have only common genetic things.

>> Atm If you want having fun with kubrows genes it costs 2 arms, it's not farm relevant, it's just money relevant.

>>>> It's not fun AND degrading.

And don't get me started on:

- E-prime nonsenses.

- That mod that you never get because feral kubrows also drop rares race specific modes(that you'll get anyway).

I spend money on the game every time I play it, but I know how to see a scam when I see one. As every scamy things, it's easily fixed. A button to get rid of kubrows and latter one some more genetic tweaking methods and alternative farm for kubrow mods.

Edited by Galuf

Nah. 2 buttons. Need a "Are you really, really, sure you want to delete this lovely fluffy, puppy eyed, Kubrow." confirmation button.

And then you get to see a video, containing all the fun things you did (or could have done) together. And then it shows the Kubrow in free flight through space, a single frozen teardrop slowly moves away from its eyes as his expression seem to ask you "Why..."

Nah. 2 buttons. Need a "Are you really, really, sure you want to delete this lovely fluffy, puppy eyed, Kubrow." confirmation button.

And then you get to see a video, containing all the fun things you did (or could have done) together. And then it shows the Kubrow in free flight through space, a single frozen teardrop slowly moves away from its eyes as his expression seem to ask you "Why..."

Reminds me of what happens in monster hunter when you want to release your felynes :D

Did you know that getting rid of animals is a crime right?

Explain puppy/kitten/bunny sales, then?

At least here in North Carolina USA we've got NO issue with selling unwanted animals - heck, this is what Animal Shelters are for (though you probably wont get PAID for them).

OP's right, though: in order to best get rid of unwanted Kubrows (because if you don't want it you're sure as HELL not going to form the attachment to it that you will with a Kubrow you want) a simple sell feature, as with all other equipment, would be best.

Well:

- 10p stasis chamber(already fair deal) NOTE that 2 weapon slots costs 12. And it costs HALF a warframe slot. (wich is already expensive for a pet)

- 10p accelerate hatching etc... (fair deal)

-  20p worth of potato if you play a lot with a particular one

Now:

- Hatching an egg gives a random Kubrow's type (got 2 raskas in a row, wanted the digger for survivals)

- Hatching an egg gives completly random cosmetic things, I have only common genetic things.

>> Atm If you want having fun with kubrows genes it costs 2 arms, it's not farm relevant, it's just money relevant.

>>>> It's not fun AND degrading.

And don't get me started on:

- E-prime nonsenses.

- That mod that you never get because feral kubrows also drop rares race specific modes(that you'll get anyway).

I spend money on the game every time I play it, but I know how to see a scam when I see one. As every scamy things, it's easily fixed. A button to get rid of kubrows and latter one some more genetic tweaking methods and alternative farm for kubrow mods.

Right now, the sahasa kubrow aka digger is useless in survival, the range is huge and enemies constantly spawn in survival.

You don't have pets do you? Just a question

If I had one it would be smarter than you. ****** troll.

Let me remind you warframe isn't "tangible life" and the topic isn't about animal condition. And yes hurting animals isn't something to laugh about but it's not at all the matter here. (I assure you lol)

Edited by Galuf

I want a sell button

How hard is it to make a sell button?

No! You must starve/neglect your Kubrow for days (while it cries in the corner of your ship) until it finally just dies. Cos that's what this game is trying to teach the kids these days.

The "Humane" way.

Stupidity and utterly atrocious decisions on DE's behalf aside. I would love a mission where you toss a stick and run in the other direction to extraction.

Well actually, space is a vacuum so the kubrow wouldn't instantly freeze since there's nothing for it to conduct or convect heat through, and radiating heat is a slow process.

It's more likely that a single tear will move away from its eyes only for it and our furry friend to flash-boil due to solar radiation.