Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Missions

PeanutMonster

No, this won't be the old raid mission type in which we needed to ''fetch a artifact and extract''. This will be something completely different.

Yesterday I posted a screenshot on this topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/282650-has-anyone-encountered-this-already-5-players-in-a-game/

4b68b60b3fb5e57d0f9bed974b34b13e.png

Later a user called 'Jennibear' quoted the picture and typed this:

now i want raids lol

This gave me an idea of these missions. Why don't we have some extremely hard missions, with huge and very challenging enemies? Something like a mission full of level 100-150 enemies with squads containing 10-20 Tenno? Multiple boss fight in each missions for extreme challenge and most importantly, fun. Going through those missions would require a lot of team work and very high-tier weapons and Warframes, which would make Forma'ing our guns actually worth it. The enemies we currently have melt too easily against 6-Forma Somas and Amprexes.

At the end of each missions, the Tenno would be rewarded with massive amounts of credits and resources, as well as a chance to obtain some unique weapons BPs, which are only available from the Raid missions.

Edited by PeanutMonster