Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flying Liset During Loadscreen Is Fun, But I Want To Pilot A Raptor!

TennoSimons

So first of all, for those who have not read the latest build notes or have figured it out yet, you can now move your liset around during the load screens using w,s,a,d. Movement at this point is limited (here's hoping for a barrel roll by using dodge technique), and you cannot, like, shoot asteroids or anything like that. Yet :)

Besides the aforementioned shooting and dodging, my big hope is that the promised personal-ship customization will be sufficiently expansive that you could unlock or purchase a personal raptor in lieu of the standard Liset. 

After all, in the original Dark Sector you could commandeer a Jackal. I want to strap up in my new Dendra armour, rocking my Quanta and Detron and Prova Vandal and joyride a Raptor to prova my Corpus sympathies. 

If you look at the liset from the top, it looks like the face of a bunny. What's up with the humongous tails? Also, it would be pretty cool if we could actually change the appearance of our ships : )

If we could change the appearance of our ships...EVERYONE would know which one is mine because it would be the most gangster Liset in the entire fleet. 

DE has teased us with multiple ship types available in the future. I don't know about Raptor specifically, especially since it's a robot.

Indeed. Of course, the Jackal is a robot too, but it was a bad@$$ mech suit that was pilotable in Dark Sector. I want manned version of the raptor. Not a drone.