Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@AutobotRaven

What cookies? Necros, you did put away the leftover cookies as I told you to do it?

Well....no, I did not, the last crate is in the corner of this room. I was planning to move it into storage, but I forgot until you mention it

Great...now we will have a cookie maniac here in our dojo going out of control

Don't look at me like that, I had it planned to move those cookies to storage, but I got "distracted" by something

Better hide those cookies quickly before she finds out there is cookies in this room

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

Oh...not what I and Necros expected from two people who breaks the roof on our dojo, but at least none did get seriously injured

It was Excaliburs idea by the way, that we would start a "ask us anything" talk show and so far, we have got some "interesting" questions. I especially liked the one where someone said that Excalibur had a horn, hilarious and In the process I found a fitting nickname for Excalibur: "pretty unicorn princess" *chuckles*  

For the last time Necros, cut that off, it's not funny. Anyway since both of you are here, do you have any questions to us? or just Necros or just me or one for me and one for Necros

I think they get it Excalibur, they aren't dumb. I mean, how else would they break our dojo roof?

About Necros, he can sometimes insult other without knowing it or he is doing it on purpose

What can I say, I'm not the most polite tenno and I find it "fun" to throw out insults, sometimes

Right......

Reniko: OH OH I DO!

@Excalibur: You look familiar, by any chance you know someone called Hayne Tenno? your suit is quite similar.

@Nekros: What makes you happy? cause you look so depressed all the time.

@AutobotRaven

What cookies? Necros, you did put away the leftover cookies as I told you to do it?

Well....no, I did not, the last crate is in the corner of this room. I was planning to move it into storage, but I forgot until you mention it

Great...now we will have a cookie maniac here in our dojo going out of control

Don't look at me like that, I had it planned to move those cookies to storage, but I got "distracted" by something

Better hide those cookies quickly before she finds out there is cookies in this room

Reniko: Me crazy for cookies? nah why would i?

*says as her parthner is silently carrying the crate to the ship*

@The_Sharp_Demonologist (1st)

You mean Hayden tenno? yeah, I get that a lot that I look like Hayden Tenno. Heck, I even got a 100% look-a-like Proto-Excalibur suit, which looks exactly like the one Hayden Tenno used

You also got that glaive weapon too

Oh yeah, I do actually have a Glaive now when I think about it

Now let's get to my question: The things that makes me happy is killing and resurrecting enemies on the battlefield. The joy of having my personal undead army. Other than that, I'm usually not "happy" as often. I'm rarely happy outside of the battlefield

And he does not laugh for any jokes you tell him

If you want make me laugh, tell me a dark joke

Not going to do that, I'm not good at being "dark and cruel" as you are

That's because you have never try to do it

And I will not "try to do it"

You really don't want to try the "dark side"?

No

Fine then, I will not force you to do it, but when you do want to try; tell me

@The_Sharp_Demonologist (2nd)

And thats why I won't let you take care of stuff Nekros

It's not my fault that we got a crazy cookie lady here, stealing our last cookies

You are sometimes hopeless Nekros. Luckily for you I know how to cook decent food. Remember what happened when you tried to cook? I found the kitchen covered in ashes, because you couldn't figure how to properly use the stove

I tell you, that machine was broken and cursed

Like your horrible smell?

HEY, I don't complain about your smell

Thats because I shower everyday after a hard day of "work"

You know that I don't have time for that. I usually sort my death essences from the enemies that I have slayed during the day

Nekros, I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't judge you and your "horrible" cooking skills and smell. fistbump?

I guess that I was pretty mean to you and I'm also sorry. It's pains for me to say this, but can you perhaps learn me how to cook "good"?

Sure thing Nekros, I will learn you how to cook, the right way *fistbumbs Nekros and Nekros does the same*

Don't think we are "queers" or else I will personally hunt you down and make you die a slow, painful death

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I knew that question would eventually come up. *ahem* It all started when I was doing a Rescue mission on a Grineer gallion. When I arrived at the prison block, I saw Nekros, lying on the ground and he looked like he was almost dead. I saw that he got a lot of bullet holes and there was a large pool of blood where he was. Nekros, do you want to continue the story?

Why not, It's not like I'm bored or something. The reason I was lying on the floor, bleeding. Was because I, like Excalibur, came to rescue this "prisoner". But I got myself in a pretty bad situation. Managed to kill all the Grineers around me, but I was badly injured from the intense battle. I thought to myself that this would be the end for me, until Excalibur came. He asked if I needed help, but I told him that I did not want any help, but Excalibur did not believe on my lie. Excalibur, your turn.

I told Nekros to stay where he was, which he said that he couldn't move anyway because of the injures. After I freed the prisoner, I came back to Nekros, stopped his bleeding temporally with my energy and carried him on my back to the extraction, while at the same time protected the prisoner from getting killed. It was though with the extra weight on my back (not that Nekros weights a lot), but I managed it with my determination to protect both Nekros and the prisoners life

Eventually I was fully healed (thanks to a Trinity that Excalibur knew as an old friend). After I was fully healed, I asked Excalibur if I could stay with him in his Dojo and he said yes. After that we became slowly best friends, fighting alongside each other. Yes, I did thank Excalibur for saving my life

There you go, thats how I manage to meet and save Nekros from a certain death

I'm surprised that you actually managed to carry me and protect that prisoner. You are probably the only tenno that I know, who would do that and at the same time risking his own life for the sake of others

Thanks, It really means a lot to me

No need to mention it, you are the reason that I'm still alive and for that, I'm grateful

Thats why we are friends. No matter what happens, we will fight together against all the danger that we will find our self in

Stop with the whole friendship talk, I know that we are friends, but you don't need to remind me of it

*Excalibur happily laughs, but not to make Nekros irritated or mad*

@The_Sharp_Demonologist (1st)

You mean Hayden tenno? yeah, I get that a lot that I look like Hayden Tenno. Heck, I even got a 100% look-a-like Proto-Excalibur suit, which looks exactly like the one Hayden Tenno used

You also got that glaive weapon too

Oh yeah, I do actually have a Glaive now when I think about it

Now let's get to my question: The things that makes me happy is killing and resurrecting enemies on the battlefield. The joy of having my personal undead army. Other than that, I'm usually not "happy" as often. I'm rarely happy outside of the battlefield

And he does not laugh for any jokes you tell him

If you want make me laugh, tell me a dark joke

Not going to do that, I'm not good at being "dark and cruel" as you are

That's because you have never try to do it

And I will not "try to do it"

You really don't want to try the "dark side"?

No

Fine then, I will not force you to do it, but when you do want to try; tell me

@The_Sharp_Demonologist (2nd)

And thats why I won't let you take care of stuff Nekros

It's not my fault that we got a crazy cookie lady here, stealing our last cookies

You are sometimes hopeless Nekros. Luckily for you I know how to cook decent food. Remember what happened when you tried to cook? I found the kitchen covered in ashes, because you couldn't figure how to properly use the stove

I tell you, that machine was broken and cursed

Like your horrible smell?

HEY, I don't complain about your smell

Thats because I shower everyday after a hard day of "work"

You know that I don't have time for that. I usually sort my death essences from the enemies that I have slayed during the day

Nekros, I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't judge you and your "horrible" cooking skills and smell. fistbump?

I guess that I was pretty mean to you and I'm also sorry. It's pains for me to say this, but can you perhaps learn me how to cook "good"?

Sure thing Nekros, I will learn you how to cook, the right way *fistbumbs Nekros and Nekros does the same*

Don't think we are "queers" or else I will personally hunt you down and make you die a slow, painful death

Reniko: Oh so your a decendant of that A******? i would cut your head clean off but i actually like you.

???: Consider yourself lucky.

Reniko: Hey Nekros would yoou like to take a tour on my lab? you look like the kind of guy who enjoys a good disseption.

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

I appreciate that you would offered me a tour of your "lab", but I have to say no

Why not? It could be fun visiting a lab, so why don't you take that offer?

I don't want to "destroy" anything by "accident" and I do not want to take a "field trip" to a place, that might be hostile for tennos

It's your choice Nekros, I won't stop you and neither should anyone else

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to my private room and listen to villain songs to my newfound hobby

So you did find a hobby and what hobby might that be?

Painting Skulls, It's that simple

It's a start, I suppose...

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

I appreciate that you would offered me a tour of your "lab", but I have to say no

Why not? It could be fun visiting a lab, so why don't you take that offer?

I don't want to "destroy" anything by "accident" and I do not want to take a "field trip" to a place, that might be hostile for tennos

It's your choice Nekros, I won't stop you and neither should anyone else

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to my private room and listen to villain songs to my newfound hobby

So you did find a hobby and what hobby might that be?

Painting Skulls, It's that simple

It's a start, I suppose...

Reniko: Oh Oh can i join? i got my paining gear with me!

???: she always carries that thing around.

Reniko: And dont worry, i wont dissect you so long as you stay on my good side.

???: That means as long as you give her cookies.

Reniko: Thats an option too!

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

As long as you don't start paint on my already painted skulls, then you might paint skulls with me. I got all types of skulls, corpus, grineer and infested

Do infested really have bones?

Silly Excalibur, of course the infested have bones (excluding the infested ospreys). How else would they move around? with really powerful and strong muscles?

I originally thought that, but I did not think that the infested would have bones. Anyway, there is something that has bothered me...

And what would that be, "Mr Nice Guy"?

Who is this mysterious looking tall person? that is with Reniko?

You have a point there. Explain to us who you are, so we know that you aren't a threat to us

As always you have to be hostile towards strangers *sigh*. But for real, who are you?

We got some interesting news for you guys and girls, we will have a new guest star and this time it will be Nyx

Hi, be kind to me with the questions

Don't worry Nyx, so far no tenno has asked us any "awkward" questions, yet

I have a feeling that their will be "awkward" questions with a girl as the guest star

Goddammit Nekros, you shouldn't say that out loud, you might scare Nyx

If it's not the grineer or the corpus, then I suppose that I can answer some "awkward" questions

Are you sure? I mean you don't have to answer to all the questions that you get

I'm fine, don't you worry about me. I can handle it

Don't say that we didn't warn you though...

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I told you about those weird questions

Absolutely not! Is that how you treat every female tennos that you meet?! If so, you mr have some problems

Wow...Didn't know that you could get so "feisty"

Would you allow some stranger grab your private parts if he or she asked you?

Probably not. If he or she did ask that to me, well, lets just say they are going to have a bad day, a REALLY bad day

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

oh.....I'm sorry, I thought that you meant my "melons". You have to be more clear next time you say that someone else or they may misinterpret what you just said

I thought that it was a funny misunderstanding

Nekros, you don't want to make me control you and harm yourself, would you?

No, I'm sorry that I said that outloud

I have no comment whatsoever

Right.....

Excalibur,how is it like working with Nyx?(for both of them this question applies)

(see sentiels cover tab in codex)

Nekros,WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KUBROW,if you have one?

Also for Excalibur and Nekros,what are known nicknames for you?

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

((Freaking power outbreak -_-))

@(PS4)batman200087

Question 1:

She is great to work with, especially when we combine our powers

That I can agree on, even If Excalibur can be unappreciated by high ranked tennos

Question 2:

I share a Kubrow with Excalibur as of now, but soon we will have one each. The color of the currently only Kubrow is White with blue belly and paws. Not the colors that I like. Hopefully the next Kubrow that we will get, will have some interesting colors and patterns

Question 3:

I know one nickname that Excalibur has and it's a rather fun one: "Pretty Unicorn Princess"

*She tries to not laugh, but she couldn't hold her laughter back and started to roll on the floor and laugh her butt off*

Knock it off already Nekros! Anyway, the only nicknames I know that Nekros have is: "Freak" by the Tennos and "Grim Reaper" by the enemies

@AutobotRaven

Actually, I have not tried that "combo" before....Hey Nyx, want to try this combo with your Chaos and my Shadow of the dead?

I guess we could try, but not right now. Maybe later when aren't busy answering questions

I hope that this "combo" will be "satisfying"

Ok........that did not sound weird at all

That is normal for him, to act all weird and creepy, but he prefer to be "evil and creepy"

Indeed I do *evil grin*

Edited by WolfmanX9

Last chance to ask Nyx any questions before she leaves

Why is she leaving so soon? Not that I don't want her here, just curious

Even thought it would be fun to have Nyx with us, she do have a job and beside, she only came here because she had a "mini-vacation"

Not the answer I was expecting to hear, but I guess she has to eventually return to her "job"

If I must be honest, I like food from the old japan century (I just can't pick one food dish) and when it comes to drinks; I mostly prefer fruit drinks, but sometimes It is nice to drink some Sake (in moderation of course). A big no to other types of alcohol

Not even just a little bit? not even some light ale?

No Nekros, because I have heard from a very wise tenno that alcohol can really mess up your mind and have a nasty hangover the next day after drinking, a lot

I guess you have a point there. I don't drink alcohol ether, because I want to "enjoy" every moment that I kill the enemies and that I can't do if I'm drunk

Right.......Maybe we should just leave this discussion, before it becomes creepy

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Trust me, it can get worse. If you are unlucky, you might meet his "dark side" and let me tell you: when he is in his "dark side", you don't want to be close to him, might even go hostile toward other tennos

Ah yes, my evil "twin soul", who is inside of me. Waiting to come out, creating chaos and fear. I try to contain it, but sometimes my control over him just....go away and he controls me instead. I do however have an advantage over him: I can resume control over him with willpower and raw energy strength

When you said "Who is inside of me. Waiting to come out, creating chaos and fear", it almost sounded like a poem. was that intentional or did you that by accident?

It was unintentional and no, I do not create poems in my spare times

@AutobotRaven

You could say that, but it's more "spiritual" than created by myself. To put it simple: it is literally a second soul, deep inside of me

Huh....I thought for a while that it was split personality issue, apparently not. Anyway, while I'm still talking, I might bring you all some news: Nyx has left our dojo. Don't worry, she will come back, just not for a while

I started to wonder where she went. Looks like that question is answered and before you all ask: I will not seek a "Witch doctor" to remove my second soul, to much hassle and I'm used to it, to have this second "evil soul" of me

@Revel72

I have to say no, I don't like martinis that much. Trying to not drink anything type alcohol. But sometimes I drink, it's just that I don't do that often, rarely

I suppose that I could take one martini *takes a quick sip*, huh...not bad, but I have tasted better martinis. No offence of course

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

You know what they say: "the more the merrier"

Sometimes yes, but I mostly prefer to be alone, an alone wolf to be more precise

Even if you got invited to a party, you wouldn't come?

Exactly, I rarely come to parties. A small amount of tennos I can accept, but when I'm around many tennos: I just leave or try to stay away from the large amount of tennos

That explain why you rarely come to parties when we get invited. You know that you are missing out all the fun at the parties

I know Excalibur. Beside, I like my newfound hobby of painting skulls. It's much more "interesting" than go out and attend these "parties"