Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

28 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A warframe with finer taste and class, especially with the hat that is with him. Almost as good as my fashion if I do say so. If you wonder about my ship, it's the finest transport ship a void trader like me can buy, but since I'm here to answer questions and not to trade my wares, I haven't brought any of value with me for...safety reasons..You never know who would steal from someone like me.

Oh, I understand. Thats why I'll be taking your ship's logs as well as the exact coordinates of all your stockpiles. If there is one thing we gentlemen(thieves) are good at, it's being thorough about our heists.

Edited by Kerberos-3

1 hour ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Oh, I understand. Thats why I'll be taking your ship's logs as well as the exact coordinates of all your stockpiles. If there is one thing we gentlemen(thieves) are good at, it's being thorough about our heists.

Even if you do what you claim, I'm currently the only one who knows how to get to the places I use to "find" my wares. In other word, have fun chasing empty promises with your little group of yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-10-24 at 9:57 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

*Jumps off a wall landing like a badass*

Look who's back

Welcome to our show, please, have a seat while we are soon getting the next guest in our show, but you are free to ask us anything in the meantime

Welcome back as we have now a new guest. Ladies and gentlemen, from the people known as the ostron colony, I bring you: Master Teasonai

Swazdo-lah Surahs, I'm here to answer your desired questions to me and all about the way of the hunt in the plains

• 2 weeks later...

Um...Mr.Teasonai...what do you...do during the day?

A most excellent question Surah. I feed my animal friends at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometime some of them want a little snack, which I may provide if I had any spare food left from any of those feeding time. Other things I do is hunt for meat for the people of Cetus. Although since the tenno came to our humble village, they have done so much for us that most of the hunters have not needed to hunt since there are a few tenno who are willing to donate their bounty. Don't get me wrong Surah, I don't mind that they help us by providing food and other resources, it makes my job as a hunter easier and it also means that I can spend more time taking care of my animals

Edited by WolfmanX9

14 hours ago, Z0M8Y said:

(I don't know if anyone of you guys know this, but eh, here goes)

You guys know that the Corrosive Projection aura weakens everyone's armor, right? How does that happen exactly??

((For the sake of the question, let's just say that they know what you are talking about))

It's simple: whenever someone has that modification on their warframe equipped, they emit an aura of corrosive gas that weaken enemies with armor. This gas becomes more powerful if more warframe has this modification on. Although, you can't have more of them on the warframe or the warframe itself would run the risk of getting affected by the gas too

• 2 months later...

After a lengthy session of having the master hunter of cetus, we got the rare opportunity to have a more well known person from Cetus. Ladies and Gentlemen, give a warm welcome to the great elder of Cetus, Konzu

Swazdo-lah surah, I'm here to answer any questions you have about me or the plains as best as I can.

19 hours ago, Destructis said:

Konzu, are you ever worried that a Teralyst, or a bunch of Vomvalysts, ever manages to break through the shield protecting Cetus?

That is a valid concern Surah , but I believe that the shields that the orokin made long ago will hold and if the shields were to break, we have the tenno to aid us. Although I have heard rumors that something has awoken from a long slumber, something far greater than the Teralyst.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Koznu,

I’ve noticed that Hai’Luk seems to place a particular value on Murkray. Are they really tasty? Easy to prepare? Or is there another reason that these fish are so prized?

Believe it or not Surah, I have heard that a Murkray liver have a lot of uses. It can be used as canteen as it's pretty durable, they also taste pretty good if prepared well with spices and herbs. Since it is a hunter fish as well, it may have remains of another fish within it's liver, kinda like nature's own treasure. I have also heard that they are pretty rare to find, which makes it pretty valuable too.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Believe it or not Surah, I have heard that a Murkray liver have a lot of uses. It can be used as canteen as it's pretty durable, they also taste pretty good if prepared well with spices and herbs. Since it is a hunter fish as well, it may have remains of another fish within it's liver, kinda like nature's own treasure. I have also heard that they are pretty rare to find, which makes it pretty valuable too.

Intresting

• 1 month later...

Zephyr: *uses the tornado ability to create 4 tornadoes which get extremely close to each other. She then uses air burst to increase the size of those 4 interconnecting tornadoes*

$wagberg (me): Uhh... do you think that anyone will survive THAT?! *points toward the giant whirlwind created from those interconnecting tornadoes*

6 hours ago, (PS4)SWAGberg_2012 said:

Zephyr: *uses the tornado ability to create 4 tornadoes which get extremely close to each other. She then uses air burst to increase the size of those 4 interconnecting tornadoes*

$wagberg (me): Uhh... do you think that anyone will survive THAT?! *points toward the giant whirlwind created from those interconnecting tornadoes*

Could you please not do that? This is a talk show, not a talent show

If you don't have any questions to us or Konzu, then you can just sit there and watch, otherwise you will get a quick ticket to the moon on the catapult chair

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Hello Konzu! Don't know if any asked this before, but what would you do if learned that Onnko was still alive somewhere? 

If I found out that Onnko was still alive, I would be filled with joy and maybe throw in a hug while I'm at it. Once I would calm down, I would then tell Sayia that Onnko is still alive. I don't know if you know this Tenno, but we saw Onnko as a brother and a very wise man of his words. 

Edited by WolfmanX9