Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@Drakeardian

My personal favorite weapon of choice has to be the Glaive, Deadly and can be thrown like a disk. It is also an ancient weapon, which makes it even more "unique"

My personal weapon of choice is Reaper Prime, fits my theme with the whole "necromancer" and it is also easier to make the heads of my enemy "roll downhill". Yes there another scythe weapon called Hate, but the Reaper Prime feels more "nicer" to use than Hate

Didn't you say that it took ages, before you got all the parts and the blueprint?

The pain I suffered to get the parts and blueprint...But in the end, it was worth all of the sweat and blood that I sacrificed

Don't you mean "blood, sweat and tears"?

I NEVER cry

No need to get angry about minor correction, geez

@AutobotRaven

If you don't make Necros mad, he can quite be nice. But most of the time he's pretty grim and mean

Yes, I will admit that I can go soft and be "nice" when I'm in a good mood. However, if I was "nice and polite" more "regularly", it would brake my normal behavior and eventually, I would become my old self again or go insane in worst case scenario

yeah...even if he behaves as he does, I'm still his best friend and nothing will ever changes that

Please, spare me with your "friendship" talk. You don't need spell it out for me

And now he's being "soulless" again *sigh*

I'm getting a bit hungry. Want to eat something at Corpus filthy rich restaurang?

Why not, it's not like the corpus will try to attack a pair of two tennos, armed with weapons

Necros and I have an announcement, we will soon have a guest "star" on our "ask us anything". Necros, do you have anything to add that I might have forgot?

ZZZZ.......ZZZZ.....

Great, hes asleep. Dammit Necros, anyway we will reveal it very soon and the color that the guest is going to use, will you be able to find on the main post. Need to first contact this guest and then wake Necros up from his "beauty" sleep (but don't tell Necros I said that)

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Don't you worry Excalibur (this feels odd somehow), you and everyone else won't be disappointed

ZZZZ *mumbling in the sleep* why can't I hold all of the skulls ZZZZ I'm invisible....ZZZZ my power is maximum ZZZZ......

I will wake you up as soon I manage to contact the "guest star". Sleep while you can Necros, soon you must wake up and greet our guest

ZZZZ come my minion ZZZZ rise for you master ZZZZ let your evil shine ZZZZ.....

Even in your dream you sing that villain song *Excalibur lets out a quiet chuckle*

@Drakeardian

You could say that. I mean, I am technically not a brother to her, but she treat me as her brother and I treat her as my sister. Which I find nice to have, even if we aren't related. *Excalibur takes a deep breath and let the air out before he continue to talk* About Necros, If I wake him up before he wakes up by himself, he can become slightly angry. Just because he did not sleep "enough" (he can sometime sleep more than he needs). So in order to save my skin from his terror, I will answer his question for him. I know him well and I did actually give him this question after he build his Reaper Prime. If I remember correctly, he said something like this: "I think that the Ether Reaper is an inferior version of Reaper Prime and I do not like the look of it. Yes It is easier to acquirer, but it's not fun to get a weapon that is easy to get"

I hope that will answer both of your question and sorry if Necros couldn't answer your question, don't want to be his next "target" for sweet revenge. I did wake him once and he pranked me hard. A mostly harmless prank, but it was also cruel and evil one

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I see what you did there Frost and Ember, you two are being naughty I say

@Amethyst.zero

Actually yes, It is quite refreshing to take one after a tough mission, especially when I'm with Necros. I think also that Necros like that drink to, but he prefer something with a kick, ether Cider or light ale and no, we do not drink alcohol, rarely

Edited by WolfmanX9

Remember that guest star I "teased" about before? I have managed to contact the guest and now, the moment all of you have waited for. Please welcome everyones (well, almost everyones) favorite dealer: Darvo!!!

Greetings tennos, you probably recognize me as the "shady dealer with fair price" ex-corpus merchant

I say we could invite General Sargas Ruk, but no. You pick Darvo instead (no offence of course)

I did not choose Sargas Ruk for several reasons: 1. hes an enemy to the tenno and 2. just because we could aid him during Gradivus Dilemma, doesn't it mean we can invite him to the talk show. Hes too dangerous to have here and Darvo wanted us to protect him, in exchange that we could have him as a guest in our talk show

ugh...fine. I guess I will go easy with the insults to Darvo and try to be "nice"

Darvo, how do you feel about being here in this dojo with us as the guest of the show?

I must say that I'm honored to be with you two and the protection you provide me is the best thing of this deal. Sorry...I did not mean to sound so selfish. Even though I'm a ex-corpus member, some of my "experience" as a corpus member is still within me and won't go away that easy

No need to feel sorry Darvo, we still like you

yeah whatever, I guess I like you too, just a little bit though

Darvo prepare for YandereSamantha.

Nekros. Well doesn't Sargas Ruk time to time sound like he is having potato mush on his mouth while he speaks?

Excalibur what would you do if Mag would feel pissed and she makes bullet attractor on you?

@Revel72

Is this tenno "YandereSamantha" friendly or should I hide. I hope not the second option

Never thought of that, maybe his voice got worse over time or he's can't talk Tenno for 5 credits. He might be upgraded, but his talent to talk did not. I would pay 10,000 credits to see his face when I call him "mr stove" or "general burnt potato"

Try not to throw anything from me and not "attract" any flying object at me. Then I would probably try to calm her

I know what I would throw at you when you got bullet attractor on, my bags of Grineer blood. Did you know that bag of Grineer blood act as regular water balloons? Found it out when I "pranked" an unsuspecting corpus and let me tell you, it was hilarious to see him run like a wimp

Is Necros always this, how should I say this in a nice way, "weird"?

That is Necros for you, sick and crazy. But I got used to it by now

@genthis

If I had a part time job, I would probably work at a blacksmith and be making close combat weapons to other tennos. Maybe even specially made weapons or I could work at a local kubrow kennel as a kubrow trainer. Because I like to be around kubrow and It would be a fun part time job when I'm not on missions

I could possible work as a tombstone maker or be part of a solo rock band, the bands name would be "the Dark Knight"

Don't you think be part of a solo rock band would take more time, than be out on missions and keeping the galaxy in balance?

It could yes, but thats why I have you, you will take my place when I'm out and perform on a stage at some clans dojo

Great.....At least I have a spare Necros Warframe that I can use if you are unavailable

I pretty sure that I will meet my father, eventually and when I do meet him. I will convince that I'm not "young" anymore, I mean I'm almost 105 years old and do not want to be treated as a child anymore. Even with my "daddy" issues I have with him, he's still my father and I still respect him. Even if he can be stubborn sometimes or should I say, quite often. But I guess that is what fathers do, care about their sons and it is thought that counts, right? he he..

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

She is not the first "female" tenno that loves me and if got to be honest, I get a bit nervous when a pretty female tenno says that I'm handsome and "good looking". I try to hide my embarrassment, but.....it is really hard to hide that I'm embarrassed. In those situations I wish had a warframe helmet to hide my face with

I don't think that lotus wouldn't allow you to "borrow" a warframe helmet, you know, to hide the orokin secrets

Even if you were allowed to wear one, you would just look ridiculous

Thanks for that useful comment Necros *said Excalibur sarcastically*

Your welcome *chuckles evilly*

I got some bad news for you, tennos....

That's unusual, to hearing from the tenno who is the "nice" one

As I was trying to say, before Necros interrupted in mid sentence. Darvo will be leaving soon because of some "important deal". If you have any questions to Darvo before he leaves, you should probably ask them now or else you will miss your opportunity to ask Darvo

Hey Excalibur, are we going to have more "guests" in the future?

As of matter of fact, yes. We will have more guest stars in the future and I have couple in mind that we could invite. Before you ask Necros, no General Sargas Ruk or Captain Vor or any "Hostile" beings

You are such a pansy, for not bringing any "hostile" guests

It is for our own Safety and no matter how much you try to convince me, it won't work on me

ugh.....fine, I guess

Its was really nice of you being here, Darvo

It was nothing really and you offered me protection during the time I was here. Well, time for me to go and continue with my "secret" business deals

Necros, don't you have anything to say to Darvo, before he leaves?

Just....don't get in any problems Darvo, I don't like to save your butt when you do something "stupid"

I will try, but it is not guaranteed. Farewell for now tennos

Bye! *waves farewell*

Don't get in any trouble Darvo! *waves farewell slowly, like as if Necros didn't care*

*Suddently a ship crashlands on the roof, a hatch on top opens and Reniko falls from in, landing face first on the floor*

Reniko: Ugh.... i need to practice my landing...

*suddently a quite tall guy jumps out of the ships, helping Reniko up*

???: Told you the controls where inversed.

Reniko: why the F*** you do that!

???: I like the challenge.

Reniko: When i get you a ship you can do that if you like but dont mess with my ship controls!

???: At least we are here. We broke the roof though.

Reniko: Not gonna pay that S#&$.

???: *sigh*

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

Well well well, Looks like we got company. Did not see that coming *chuckles*

You know that there is a dock on our dojo, right? No need to come from our ceiling and break it in the process. Don't worry about the roof, we know a tenno who can fix that for a fair price

Give me a reason why I shouldn't hurt you two *as Necros said that, a black with red outline aura started to appear around him*

Necros, contain and calm yourself down, no need to go all evil and scary. Back to you two, what are you two doing here? no need to come here in such a rude manner

Edited by WolfmanX9

@AzyWng

To keep it short, every other warframes has their own perks and flaws, some that I like and some that I don't like as much. But I do respect all of the other warframes. Favorite mission type for me must be interception, because it is a mix between defence and survival, you could say and I find it fun to do

Some warframes are ok, some are not as ok and some are just irritating(I'm talking to you, Hydroid and your pirate speak). My favorite mission of choice is probably Survival or Assassination. Both are fun in their own way, but can't really decided who gets the number one spot

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

Well well well, Looks like we got company. Did not see that coming *chuckles*

You know that there is a dock on our dojo, right? No need to come from our ceiling and break it in the process. Don't worry about the roof, we know a tenno who can fix that for a fair price

Give me a reason why I shouldn't hurt you two *as Necros said that, a black with red outline aura started to appear around him*

Necros, contain and calm yourself down, no need to go all evil and scary. Back to you two, what are you two doing here? no need to come here in such a rude manner

Reniko: I was aiming there but SOMEONE *death stare at her companion* switched the controls and eneded up going the wrong way! WHO DOES THAT!

???: Why wouldnt i? it is prettty challenging.

Reniko: Anyways i heard i inspired a couple of Tenno to do a Talk show so i wanted to check it out myself!

???: She dragged me here.

@The_Sharp_Demonologist

Oh...not what I and Necros expected from two people who breaks the roof on our dojo, but at least none did get seriously injured

It was Excaliburs idea by the way, that we would start a "ask us anything" talk show and so far, we have got some "interesting" questions. I especially liked the one where someone said that Excalibur had a horn, hilarious and In the process I found a fitting nickname for Excalibur: "pretty unicorn princess" *chuckles*  

For the last time Necros, cut that off, it's not funny. Anyway since both of you are here, do you have any questions to us? or just Necros or just me or one for me and one for Necros

I think they get it Excalibur, they aren't dumb. I mean, how else would they break our dojo roof?

About Necros, he can sometimes insult other without knowing it or he is doing it on purpose

What can I say, I'm not the most polite tenno and I find it "fun" to throw out insults, sometimes

Right......